pointless

and I dont mean Greece, but this penalty business to determine co-efficient rankings. from the bbc:

If France and Italy draw AND Romania avoid defeat, then Romania go through. France and Italy will have identical records and a unprecedented penalty shoot-out will decide who finishes third and fourth.
I can really imagine this entertaining the world! :eyes

Re: pointless

and I dont mean Greece, but this penalty business to determine co-efficient rankings. from the bbc: I can really imagine this entertaining the world! :eyes
Penalties will decide who finishes 3rd and 4th? :unsure They will have identical records, the team finishing 3rd gets knocked out, the team finishing 4th gets knocked out. Does it really matter who finishes in which position. If the game finishes as a draw Fifa really should look at awarding them the same points, maybe as the average of the points for finishing 3rd and 4th. Totally as you said... pointless!!

Re: pointless

and I dont mean Greece, but this penalty business to determine co-efficient rankings. from the bbc: I can really imagine this entertaining the world! :eyes
Another joke from the UEFA boys! Sorry guys but I just can't stop :rollin:rollin:rollin :cheers JC