Royal Ascot - June 17th - June 21st

Ok, we will have daily threads, but please use this until they appear for any information you wish to provide etc Tuesday Kings Stand stakes (5f) Fleeting spirit (Ante 11/4) took my breath away on its debut this year & the older generation will have to pull something out of the bag to beat this one. The other 3yo sprinter Kingsgate Native could well be value at around 9/1. I am only seeing this as a 5 horse race at present with the 2 australian horses involved along with Dandy Man from Godolphin who ran too poor to be true on reappearance. St James Palace stakes 1m Henrythenavigator at 1/2 is madness in a race where the Guineas winner has only won twice in 27 years. Most contest the Derby but nonetheless its a stat that i would be concerned with. Placed horses or worse in the Guineas is a better pointer & Ravens Pass at 10/1 makes good value sense EW for me if the ground rides fast. Wednesday Prince of Wales Stakes (1m 2f) Godolphin has won 4 of last 10 runnings of the race & will be interesting who turns up from thier entries, Duke of Marmalde looks a worthy favourite & personally i wont be looking outside of the top 4 in the betting as 9 of last 10 winners have come from that trend. Royal Hunt Cup (1m) I have already tipped up We'll Come at 14's (now 9's) for the race as opposition to hot fav Bankable (7/4). See the ante post thread for the detail. Docofthebay should run another big race on a track he likes & also Lang Shining wont be far away. Saturday Golden Jubillee stakes (6f) See's Sakhee' secret trying to overcome the challenge of the overseas' horses. the aussies fancy Takeover Target who will have its 2nd run in 4 days after the Kings Stand. From my point of view US Ranger went into the notebook & 8/1 looks a decent ew price. My horses to look for (will be added to): Kingsgate Native 9/1 We'll Come 9/1 Ravens Pass 10/1 US Ranger 8/1 also feel an ew yankee coming on!

Re: Royal Ascot - June 17th - June 21st Clare Balding has tipped up 2 horses on TV this morning, Phoenix Tower (wednesday prince of Wales Stakes) from Cecil yard & also her brother's horse Dream Eater (in my 10 to follow) on Wednesday, not sure which race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.