Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C"

So england start their tour to NZ with a very weak side. They don't want to be here, the manager hasn't even come. It's just a contractual obligation. Whole things is a bit of a joke, only 1 player from the World Cup final starting team will start this evening in Auckland Betfair set the line at 19.5pts, and we can get 1.96 on the ABs. For the first time in 5 years we have an unchanged ABs team, the policy of rotation is gone. There is a wide degree of cynicism amongst the NZ public towards the ABs following the World Cup fiasco. No chances will be taken, England must be put to the sword, and in style. They made hard work of Ireland last week, but we could put that down to the weather. McCaw put an awesome performance in last week, if Carters kicking boot hits a grow it could be a blow out, 30 pt margin wouldn't surprise me. Weather in auckland is nice, slight north western wind, it was 18 degrees today, no chance of rain Eden Park, tonight 7.35 NEW ZEALAND Mils Muliaina Anthony Tuitavake Conrad Smith Ma'a Nonu Sitiveni Sivivatu Dan Carter Andy Ellis Jerome Kaino Richie McCaw © Rodney So'oialo Ali Williams Brad Thorn Greg Somerville Andrew Hore Neemia Tialata ENGLAND Mike Brown Topsy Ojo Mike Tindall Olly Barkley David Strettle Charlie Hodgson R. Wigglesworth Luke Narraway Tom Rees James Haskell S. Borthwick © Tom Palmer Matt Stevens Lee Mears Andrew Sheridan New Zealand: Keven Mealamu, John Schwalger, Anthony Boric, Sione Lauaki, Jimmy Cowan, Stephen Donald, Leon MacDonald. England: David Paice, Tim Payne, Ben Kay, Joe Worsley, Danny Care, Jamie Noon, Mathew Tait

Re: Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C" 23-13 at half time, so on course. ABs should have put it out of sight, great interception try from Ojo. Also fancy the wallebies to cover the spread 14.5pts at 2.22 seems value to me

Re: Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C" Laid off the AB's to lock in 80% profit, don't want to take the risk of a late come back by england. Job done, cash banked. Ker-ching :ok Profits from this game, going onto the Aussies

Re: Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C"

Laid off the AB's to lock in 80% profit, don't want to take the risk of a late come back by england. Job done, cash banked. Ker-ching :ok Profits from this game, going onto the Aussies
England look down and out mate, I'm more of a League man so don't know much about Union but NZ look like they have a few more gears in their locker if needed. Very classy :ok

Re: Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C" Much the same as last week, except England have had a shocking week with the rape allegations and police investigation. Why they went to showgirls I'll never know, the whitehouse is Aucklands number 1 titty bar, they'd have had a much better time. The line has been pushed out to 23.5pts, but I still expect the ABs to cover easily.

Much the same as last week, except England have had a shocking week with the rape allegations and police investigation. Why they went to showgirls I'll never know, the whitehouse is Aucklands number 1 titty bar, they'd have had a much better time. The line has been pushed out to 23.5pts, but I still expect the ABs to cover easily.
and cover it they do, 42 - 12 to the ABs, good performance against a crappy England team, concern with the injuries to McCaw and Williams. If McCaw in particular doesn't recover, then look at take south africa on the handicap in wellington in two weeks time. Nice little earner tonight, I'm pretty happy :ok

and cover it they do, 42 - 12 to the ABs, good performance against a crappy England team, concern with the injuries to McCaw and Williams. If McCaw in particular doesn't recover, then look at take south africa on the handicap in wellington in two weeks time. Nice little earner tonight, I'm pretty happy :ok
With the NZ lineout a real weakness I would take SA irrespective of the injuries....

Re: Rugby Union -All Blacks vs England "C" was watching the full game , i must say scoreline is a bit flattering though to All Blacks . England had some good chances to score . Somehow , they squandered it ..... Scores would have been much much closer had england converted some of those try attempts . There's one particular kick which might have said its not going england's way though . A straight forward penalty missed . :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Nevertheless , All blacks did well at their scrums . However , their line outs had been real awful today . Against a more classy team , i guess ALL Blacks would seriously been punished .

With the NZ lineout a real weakness I would take SA irrespective of the injuries....
I wouldn't consider SA for the straight win in Wellington, world champs or not, very few teams come to NZ and beat the ABs. This is despite what I said on the Tri nations thread about this being the weakest ABs team in a decade. In value terms it's all about the spread Depnds on where the line is set, somewhere around 12 pts would see me giving serious though to backing the yarpies on the handicap.