Virgin Atlantic Freeroll

avongirl

Noticed this in the lobby on Virgin, private tournament for members of Virgin Atlantic Flying Club. So logged into my account and went looking for details. I'm not clear whether it should only be for new Virgin poker accounts, but looking at who is already registered, there's plenty of familiar names, so I'm in. I think the new account restriction may only refer to those applying for the RH bonus. :unsure You'll need to log into your Flying account and find the offer to get the password. :ok

PLAY VIRGIN POKER FOR YOUR SHARE OF 500,000 FLYING CLUB MILES Put on your best poker face and keep the cards close to your chest for your chance to share in 500,000 miles. Virgin Poker and Flying Club have teamed up to bring you the ultimate tournament starting on 18 June 2008, so if you're not already a Virgin Poker member, it's time to sign up and get involved. Set up a new account, deposit £20 or more and play 50 cash hands before 31 July 2008, and you'll earn 5,000 bonus miles. So even if you don't know a bluff from a flush, your mileage balance will still benefit from your efforts at the virtual card table. Once signed up to Virgin Poker and completed the wagering requirements, please send a e-mail to poker@virgingames.com with your poker username and Flying Club account number and and your bonus miles will be credited. Then, to enter the 500,000 Flying Club Mile Giveaway, you'll just need to follow these simple steps. Step 1: Log in to your Virgin Poker account. Step 2: Go to the 'Multi Tourney' lobby tab and then select the private filter. Step 3: Go to the tournament named 'Virgin Atlantic Special' and click the 'Register' button. Step 4: Enter the password and you will be registered in the free tournament. Step 5: The tournament begins at 8pm (BST) on Wednesday 18 June 2008, so be sure to have entered and logged in to the poker room before then. Step 6: The winners' Flying Club accounts will be credited with their Flying Club miles according to the below payouts within 14 days. (All winners must e-mail poker@virgingames.com with their flying club number and Virgin Poker Password) PositionFlying Club mileage payout 1st150,000 2nd100,000 3rd60,000 4th40,000 5th30,000 6th20,000 7th18,000 8th16,000 9th14,000 10th12,000 11th10,000 12th8,000 13th6,000 14th4,000 15th2,000 16th2,000 17th2,000 18th2,000 19th2,000 20th2,000 TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. This promotion is open to is for Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members playing and depositing for the first time at Virgin Poker only. 2. To qualify for the 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles, members must register for a new cash account with Virgin Poker and deposit at least £20 into their new account. The player must then play 50 raked hands on real money cash tables. 3. This offer is valid from midday on 12 June 2008 and will terminate at midnight on on 31 July 2008. 4. Standard Virgin Poker house gaming rules apply to the 500,000 Flying Club Miles Giveaway poker tournament. Please visit Virgin Poker house gaming rules 5. Only one Virgin Poker account per customer. 6. Only Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members are eligible to play in the tournament. 7. Offer is open only to individuals from jurisdictions where online gaming is legal. 8. Offer is not open to employees of Boss Media, St. Minver or Virgin Games, any of their respective families, group of companies, partners and suppliers. 9. The 5,000 bonus miles are limited to one allocation of a maximum of 5,000 Flying Club miles per member. 10. The 5,000 bonus miles reward may only be credited to the Flying Club account of the new Virgin Poker member and cannot be transferred. 11. Once you have satisfied the qualification criteria for this promotion please allow up to 30 days for your bonus to appear in your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club account. 12. Virgin Games (a trading division of Virgin.com Ltd) reserves the right to withhold any free credits payment at our total discretion. 13. Virgin Games (a trading division of Virgin.com Ltd) reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice. 14. This offer is provided by Virgin Games (a trading division of Virgin.com Ltd) operating as Virgin Games, Landmark House, Hammersmith, London W6 9DR. 15. For Virgin Poker terms and conditions please visit http://www.virgingames.com/poker/Terms

Re: Virgin Atlantic Freeroll Cheers GaF.... just kidding ;) thanks AvonGirl One point though, this will be same night as PL Poker League on PokerKings, so I know I can't, assume a few wouldn't be able to, do both. This Virgin Atlantic offer is really good, but I am going ok in the poker league! Argh!!

Re: Virgin Atlantic Freeroll I'm in too, but not sure if were eligible as the statement below don't look very promising. TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. This promotion is open to is for Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members playing and depositing for the first time at Virgin Poker only.

Re: Virgin Atlantic Freeroll

I'm in too, but not sure if were eligible as the statement below don't look very promising. TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. This promotion is open to is for Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members playing and depositing for the first time at Virgin Poker only.
A lot of the T&C seem to apply more to the 5000 miles offered than to the freeroll :unsure Condition 6, which specifically states it's for the tournament says:
6. Only Virgin Atlantic Flying Club members are eligible to play in the tournament.
Or is that wishful thinking?

Re: Virgin Atlantic Freeroll Well done all. :clap:cow Don't forget you have to email to get your miles. I suspect it should say poker alias not password. :ok

Step 6: The winners' Flying Club accounts will be credited with their Flying Club miles according to the below payouts within 14 days. (All winners must e-mail poker@virgingames.com with their flying club number and Virgin Poker Password)

Re: Virgin Atlantic Freeroll

11th for 10' date='000 miles. Add that to my V points and I got enough for Vegas too!!! :nana[/quote'] :welcome Not related to a Gimac on TAMB by any chance, if so keep the miles for South Africa:hope