Winner4Me

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: General Betting on horses

:-)
:-)
classic, wish I had logged on just before the 14.40 editing time, for some more of your words of encouragement :lol :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :-) Sure youll start showing some decent profit winner eventually.

classic, wish I had logged on just before the 14.40 editing time, for some more of your words of encouragement :lol :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :-) Sure youll start showing some decent profit winner eventually.
Thanks Scotty I pay no attention mate to the comments like that. I was always told just to ignore people like that and not stoop to their level. And yes this is what the Glory hunt is all bout. PROFIT IS PROFIT.No matter how much it is. I dont do after eventing and put my selections on here (or my new one) and then get those sort of comments. Well i wont rise to it mate...:ok

My (Real bets) for today.No odds no bet. Anything below 10-1 is Win only. Pontefract 2.10 Gassal 7-2 lost 2.40 Granary 3-1 4th & luck will come 4-1 1st :ok 3.10 No selection 3.40 Pepertree lane 1-4 N/R 4.10 Go Amwell 5-1 3RD 4.40 Dalhan evens 1ST :ok 5.10 Rio Sands 6-1 & red skipper 12-1 BOTH LOST Hereford 2.00 rising force 4-1 2ND & Modern verse 33-1 LOST 2.3 Little rort 8-1 & Storming Bathwick 16-1 BOTH LOST Hexham (ABANDONED) 2.20 Castle town boy 2.50 Named at dinner 3-1 3.20 spirit calling 3-1 3.50 the rocking dock 5-2 4.20 letham present 5-1 4.50 No panic Got a few more for HERFORD
two more for Hereford 4.00 Downing street 3-1 2ND 4.30 earcomesannie 4-1 LOST :hope
OH WELL. Tomorrow another day:ok

Thanks Scotty I pay no attention mate to the comments like that. I was always told just to ignore people like that and not stoop to their level. And yes this is what the Glory hunt is all bout. PROFIT IS PROFIT.No matter how much it is. I dont do after eventing and put my selections on here (or my new one) and then get those sort of comments. Well i wont rise to it mate...:ok
Private message > look mate you are really gettin on my tits now. If you dont like it dont read it. I dont go on yours on anyone else's for that matter and slag em off. There are no rules to this so leave me alone and grow up. __________________ Betting for pleasure, Profit would be nice as well.. Thought you didnt rise to it Loser for me ? :lol

Private message > look mate you are really gettin on my tits now. If you dont like it dont read it. I dont go on yours on anyone else's for that matter and slag em off. There are no rules to this so leave me alone and grow up. __________________ Betting for pleasure, Profit would be nice as well.. Thought you didnt rise to it Loser for me ? :lol
Just proves how childish you are mate. As i said in my last private message leave it alone or i will contact the mods. Your input is not helpful nor funny. I do not mock the afflicted that is why i sent you a private message so as not to humiliate you in public. :ok

Re: General Betting on horses You said on here that you laid some horses the other day and all 12 lost (oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo) Then today you said your waiting to get your Betfair account up and running ,coz your dodgy ID hasnt passed Betfair verification and theyve realised your only 13 (thats why you get to spend 24/7 online, you should be at school!!!) ..... You start a thread with £10 betting 10p eways , then your betting £380 a day , betting on every race in europe ,even including non runners as losers , then your starting threads with £10 and betting 50p at 1/33 to win 1p .... You settle your bets at SP ,or if you cant get SP you take the price that they start at (WTF!!!) Then your laying , then you say you havent laid yet as you dont understand it . Then theres the good old 4/7 Lethal that finished 4th in an 8 race seller and you screamed OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was unluckily 4th just out the 1st 3 . But nevermind you got you money back with your 10p eway Duke Of Marmalade at evens and that won , so happy days !!! PS I`ll tell you before you deposit (in 5 years when your old enough) , the minimum bet at Betfair is £2 , so get saving:lol I could go on and on and on and on , but ive got to get the kids bathed and to bed ,watch the euros with the mates whilst having a few tinnies ,then screw the wife :loon , so enjoy going through tommorrows cards all night with your computer system that throws up 4/7s eway , and then place mythical 10peways Adios sucker :dude Mr A

Re: General Betting on horses Just fu ck off will ya mate. Childish you really are. Do it agian and i will report you to the MODS. Ive had it with you and your stupid comments. Im not going to reply to you on my thread so you are wasting your time. You have a problem mate...and i dont mock the afflicted.:ok __________________ Betting for pleasure, Profit would be nice as well.. Cheers Ears :ok

You said on here that you laid some horses the other day and all 12 lost (oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo) AND? Then today you said your waiting to get your Betfair account up and running ,coz your dodgy ID hasnt passed Betfair verification and theyve realised your only 13 (thats why you get to spend 24/7 online, you should be at school!!!) .....:eyes You start a thread with £10 betting 10p eways , then your betting £380 a day , betting on every race in europe ,even including non runners as losers , then your starting threads with £10 and betting 50p at 1/33 to win 1p ....I Explained this already :eyes You settle your bets at SP ,or if you cant get SP you take the price that they start at (WTF!!!) :eyes Then your laying , then you say you havent laid yet as you dont understand it . Explained already :eyes Then theres the good old 4/7 Lethal that finished 4th in an 8 race seller and you screamed OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was unluckily 4th just out the 1st 3 . But nevermind you got you money back with your 10p eway Duke Of Marmalade at evens and that won , so happy days !!! PS I`ll tell you before you deposit (in 5 years when your old enough) , the minimum bet at Betfair is £2 , so get saving:lol Wrong, You can do less if you know how, would you like me to show you? I could go on and on and on and on , but ive got to get the kids bathed and to bed ,watch the euros with the mates whilst having a few tinnies ,then screw the wife (Charming), so enjoy going through tommorrows cards all night with your computer system that throws up 4/7s eway , and then place mythical 10peways Adios sucker :dude Mr A
I do hope that's you last input.:ok

Re:BACKS & LAYS.Horses NEW GLORY HUNT FROM TODAY. Had some stick so i am going to have No bank on the lay's & £1000 for Back's. These will not be real bets (to save confuson). LAY BET'S HORSE'S My challenge is to get 1000 lay bets right in the quickest time possible,and try to get no losers.Im aiming to get no more than 10% wrong.This should show if the computer has picked them correctly. Price's wont be used.I am doing this to see if it works.If it works then i will do it for real. BACK BETS HORSE'S I will back horses to win only. If horse is at 10-1 and above it will be E/W. Odds will be used on this.And we will have a bank (NOT REAL) 0f £1000.Bet's wil be £5 to win or £2.50 E/W. No target in mind. Again using the computer picks.

Re: General Betting on horses THE RULES:-As datapunter say's:ok The purpose of this forum is to allow members to run Glory Hunts, there is no specific definition of what a Glory Hunt is, it is simply a betting system and how it works could be anything. The rules have been kept to an absolute minimum. In other Forums on Punters Lounge posters are required to give information such as reasoning behind a bet. Here you give as much or as little as you want as long as you stick to the rules.

Glory Hunters Forum Rules.

- Stick to a single thread per Glory Hunt. - In the top post give a description of your Glory Hunt with as much or as little detail as you are willing to give. ( if you don't want to give any details just say so ) - Post bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) - Absolutely no editing of posts containing selections ( you can edit the thread title or top post to show the current status of the hunt ) - Keep a running account of the results and update regularly.

Re: General Betting on horses LAY BETS LINGFIELD 2.45 MINE BEHIND & QUALITY STREET 3.15 WAVERTREE & WARRIOR CHJIMES 4.45 GARSTANG & TOUS LES DEUX 5.15 PRINCELY TED & EDDYSTONE MAKAI 8 IN TOTAL WOLVERHAMPTON 2.30 EVIANNE & CONVERTI & CLASSY AFFAIR 3.00 NEWGATE & BENS GEORGIE & GRAMM 3.30 FLYING SEASONS & JIMMY DEAN 4.30 STONEACRE PAT & PLANET PARADISE & RICHARDTHESECOND 11 IN TOTAL 19 TOTAL. See how many the computer get's right. :ok

Re: BACKS & LAYS.Horses

NEW GLORY HUNT FROM TODAY. Had some stick so i am going to have No bank on the lay's & £1000 for Back's. These will not be real bets (to save confuson). LAY BET'S HORSE'S My challenge is to get 1000 lay bets right in the quickest time possible,and try to get no losers.Im aiming to get no more than 10% wrong.This should show if the computer has picked them correctly. Price's wont be used.I am doing this to see if it works.If it works then i will do it for real. BACK BETS HORSE'S I will back horses to win only. If horse is at 10-1 and above it will be E/W. Odds will be used on this.And we will have a bank (NOT REAL) 0f £1000.Bet's wil be £5 to win or £2.50 E/W. No target in mind. Again using the computer picks.
Really dont have time to go on and on, so just a brief couple of words. 1. Threatening people to report them to mods is childish, immature and stupid. If you want to complain, just do it rather than provoke any arguments by threatening it. 2. You cant possibly run a Glory Hunt winner without a starting bank, because then you could lay horses at 100 for £10 a time, and lay in 5 races but the £50 profit would be a very unrealistic reflection. :ok

Yeah I was going to point out the prices thing too. Means you could theoretically pick a 100/1 shot, but then because its the only 1 that wins out of 10, the days regarded as a overall loss. :\
My first objective is to see if the computer get's them right (ie they lose). no after eventing and proves losers and S/R etc. After that i can then put prices etc To get 1000 right is hard imo.:ok