Mak's Hand Discuss!!!!

Punto Banco

Just going to post some HH's... mainly from 0.5/1 6 handed cash games... hopeful to learn from the wealth of knowledge here... I ASSURE YOU I NEED IT....:lol:lol:lol:lol Starts here.... and this hand really screamed I NEED HELP... ***** Hand History for Game 7126655527 ***** $100 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Sunday, June 08, 16:47:31 ET 2008 Table Table 150553 (Real Money) Seat 3 is the button Total number of players : 6 Seat 1: eebiza ( $109.58 USD ) Seat 3: ritterband ( $54.62 USD ) Seat 4: VitaminPro ( $154.56 USD ) Seat 6: Rutenrentner ( $164.41 USD ) Seat 5: MadeStronger ( $86.03 USD ) Seat 2: OMG_I_FLOP ( $102.50 USD ) VitaminPro posts small blind [$0.50 USD]. MadeStronger posts big blind [$1 USD]. ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to MadeStronger [ As Ah ] Rutenrentner folds eebiza calls [$1 USD] OMG_I_FLOP raises [$4.50 USD] ritterband folds VitaminPro folds MadeStronger calls [$3.50 USD] eebiza calls [$3.50 USD] ** Dealing Flop ** [ Ad, 3c, 6c ] MadeStronger checks eebiza bets [$4 USD] OMG_I_FLOP raises [$12 USD] MadeStronger calls [$12 USD] eebiza calls [$8 USD] ** Dealing Turn ** [ 5c ] >You have options at $18K Gtd (1442146) Table #24 Table!. MadeStronger checks eebiza checks OMG_I_FLOP bets [$32 USD] MadeStronger is all-In [$69.53 USD] eebiza folds OMG_I_FLOP calls [$37.53 USD] ** Dealing River ** [ 8s ] OMG_I_FLOP shows [ Tc, Kc ]a flush, King high. MadeStronger doesn't show [ As, Ah ]three of a kind, Aces. OMG_I_FLOP wins $186.06 USD from the main pot with a flush, King high.

Re: Mak's Hand Discuss!!!! With the hand above I realise I didn't play it the best however keep in mind that I had been at this table for 20 min and the $4 bet on the flop signaled to me that eebiza didn't have the flush draw... and while pushing on the flop seems the best move in hindsight I felt that once the pot was reraised I was virtually safe from flush.... how I was wrong...:ok Edit: Morls... I realied after I posted that I went wrong place... thanks again...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.