Paddy Power Battle of the Sites - McG wins seat in Final on 21/9

GaF

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paddy Power Battle of the Sites

Entry to the Punters Lounge Round 1 game is restricted to established and active Punters Lounge members as at 7th June 2008. If first place is won by an ineligible player, then the Punters Lounge representative will be the highest finishing eligible member.
Gaf asked that this clause was included in our page and it is. Surely this means we can ask for any non members to be kicked out? :unsure

Gaf asked that this clause was included in our page and it is. Surely this means we can ask for any non members to be kicked out? :unsure
I hadn't seen that. They seemed unable to physically unreg anyone when I asked the other day about multi-reg'ing so I guess we'll just have to deal with it after the event if it happens.

Good game' date=' well played Stephen (McG) it went to the line. Was particularly happy to knock that non-qualified out with my cunningly hidden fullhouse and happy when final 3 were regulars!!!![/quote'] Cheers Phil :ok I could hear the refined cheers from the other side of Bradford when he turned over what he thought was the nut spade flush to be greeted by KJ for the full house :clap It became a bit obsessive to clear out the non-PL dross before we got to the prize money. Loved showing the bluff that made bednar fold the better hand, but you had to feel sorry for kippe who shoved back against hen's raise with pocket 10's, only for bednar to scoop the pot with AK and knock kippe out. :sad When it came to HU, I used Swampster's tried and trusted? method of being aggressive with pocket pairs and face cards, and the luck held out. And now for the next test - I'll need similar dollops of luck :hope

Re: Paddy Power Battle of the Sites Just looking for the date of the grand final - the PP link definitely says Sunday Sept 25th, although the lobby tonight says 21st. :unsure final.jpg

• Tournament takes place Sunday, September 25th at 8pm
  • Only accessible to Round 1 winning players
  • Grand Prize: Irish Open 2009 package (worth approx $7,000)
  • 2nd prize: Irish Winter Festival 2008 package (worth $3,500)
  • 3rd prize: $1,000
  • 4th prize: $800
  • 5th prize: $600
  • 6th prize: $400
  • 7th prize: $200

Re: Paddy Power Battle of the Sites Oh yeah I forgot to say;

as a gesture of goodwill we've decided to award another $54.45 to your members who finished 5th and 6th (€14.85 to PLTQM and the remaining $39.60 to kippe6) to 'bump' them up one place. Hopefully both players will be happy with this result!
:notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy :clap Thanks PaddyPower! :dude

• 4 weeks later...