Campeonato Brasileiro » Serie A » June 7/8

Serie A: Matches Close

Saturday 7 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Flamengo v Figueirense FC (22:20BST) 1.68 3.95 6.20 100.97 % Details »
Hide « Flamengo v Figueirense FC
Ipatinga FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (22:20BST) 2.60 3.35 2.80 104.03 % Details »
Hide « Ipatinga FC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe
São Paulo FC v Atlético Mineiro (22:20BST) 1.65 3.95 6.60 101.07 % Details »
Hide « São Paulo FC v Atlético Mineiro
Sunday 8 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Atlético Paranaense v Goiás EC (20:00BST) 1.72 3.55 5.50 104.25 % Details »
Hide « Atlético Paranaense v Goiás EC
Grêmio FBPA v Fluminense FC (20:00BST) 1.78 3.75 6.00 99.51 % Details »
Hide « Grêmio FBPA v Fluminense FC
Portuguesa-SP v SC Internacional (20:00BST) 2.86 3.50 2.64 101.42 % Details »
Hide « Portuguesa-SP v SC Internacional
Sport Club do Recife v SE Palmeiras (20:00BST) 2.82 3.35 2.60 103.77 % Details »
Hide « Sport Club do Recife v SE Palmeiras
Botafogo-RJ v Coritiba FC (22:10BST) 1.77 3.40 5.25 104.96 % Details »
Hide « Botafogo-RJ v Coritiba FC
Cruzeiro EC v Vasco da Gama (22:10BST) 1.72 3.55 6.40 101.69 % Details »
Hide « Cruzeiro EC v Vasco da Gama
EC Vitória v Santos FC (22:10BST) 2.30 3.25 2.85 109.34 % Details »

Re: Campeonato Brasileiro » Serie A » June 7/8 Ok, South American business again. Sport Recife are expected to field second team against Palmeiras tonight. They are involved in cup game, and according to their official web site, they will start with only two regulars tonight. Palmeiras are one of main candidates for the title, and they should take advantage of this situation in Recife. Palmeiras @2.40 boylesports, 2.37 bluesq

Re: Campeonato Brasileiro » Serie A » June 7/8 Crazy odds in match Gremio vs Fluminense. Fluminense are good side, but after being involved in Copa Libertadores (they will play the final) they made poor start to the season in Brasileiro. But they will play with regular team to night against Gremio, and there is really no reason for such odds. Gremio had better start, but form and stats usually mean nothing in South America at this stage of the season, and I'm sure Fluminense will have enough to beat them. Fluminense @5.00 bet365, bluesq, coral, vcbet

Re: Campeonato Brasileiro » Serie A » June 7/8

Ok, South American business again. Sport Recife are expected to field second team against Palmeiras tonight. They are involved in cup game, and according to their official web site, they will start with only two regulars tonight. Palmeiras are one of main candidates for the title, and they should take advantage of this situation in Recife. Palmeiras @2.40 boylesports, 2.37 bluesq
After this game I am convinced Palmeiras are very much over-rated, it was Recife one way traffic most of the game. I don't think Luxemburgo will last long as nothing special is shown by his team, watched the game on bet365, only thing that saved me was betting on Over 1,5 goals late in the second half at 2,20 and clearly hoping Palmeiras will wake up, as my pick was down. It was Sport that saved me, and almost got it to 3-0 in the injury time. Good to know though, can't see Palmeiras keeping a clean sheet vs most of the teams............:hope:hope:hope for Cruzeiro to make a winning treble, still 0-0. Good luck