Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise

GaF

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise Hello all -- My names Rob the eventual winner of the tournament -- I just thought I would put quick post here to update on how the split went. I have booked the cruise and I am pleased to say that the second place finisher Ian is coming along with me also -- I have spent some time on the phone and he sounds like real laid back guy so it should be fun. I split the travel expenses with him 50/50 also -- and we are sharing the $6000 tournament tickets that we get to spend onboard. We have done another deal which is that we will pool together any winnings from the onboard games and split that 50/50 too -- so hopefully "fingers crossed" we will come back with some money. It was a hectic game - and near the end it was just a case of shoving in ymy chips first - Trev page played real good in all the games I see him play in and cleaned out the leaderboard - its a pity he didnt get something for all the good play he put in, but well done telepee. Anyhow I will have real good time in miami -- I rarely go on holiday -- I have been abroad only once in my 37 years so it will be real adventure -- so thanks again for all the fun on the tables. Rob

Re: Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise Nice one Rob :clap :clap :clap :clap :welcome to PL Glad the split seems to have worked - best solution for both of you cos that was one heck of a bubble :loon Have a great time in the caribbean, and please, come back and tell us all about it after :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Inside Poker Mag - Poker God 3 - $10,000 Caribbean Cruise Hi I have just got back from the cruise and I had an amazing time -- that ship is just unbelievable. Unfortunately Ian couldn't come with me as his business partner had a bereavement, so I had to go on my own as it was too late to swap travel partners - but I still had a real good trip. I managed to make the final table of the main event -- It was a real tough game -- we started with 10 000 chips and 45 min levels. The first day lasted 14 hours and there were some really good aggressive players. I came back with nearly $7000 which I am giving Ian his cut of so all is good. Thanks to everyone for her for messages - I hope to see you all on the tables for future inside edge tourneys.