CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!!

Re: CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!!

Done this bet on the spreads in 2002 WC' date=' going well, then Haken Suker scored in the 3rd place play off after 95 seconds or something ridiculous, so GL matey[/quote'] Bet is almost won then, as there is no 3rd place match in the Euro :loon:loon Good luck !! F.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!! Indeed ,lol , i was releived as its 1 less game to get through . These last group games arent pleasant for me with 2 games at the same time , if i get through these next 2 nights i reckon ive a real shout . As it stands , 20 down and just 11 to go :hope

Re: CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!!

Wish I saw this bet at the beginning. GL :ok
Cheers Joey ............. Did see it somewhere else , think it was ladcrooks , but they went summat like 230.5 secs , which was 4mins and that was pretty much bang on so far as the quickest has been Modric for Croatia , a penalty after 4 mins Anyways , 28 down , 3 to go :hope

Re: CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!! Ive got on 1st goal 1-10 minutes are 5/1 , meaning i lose a little bit if a goal b4 2mins , and its a double whammy IF theres a goal between 2-10 minutes ............. Had to protect my main bet, id be mad not too tbh ,especially seeing as the last world cup was exactly the same then Hakan Sukur scored in the 3rd place game after 11 secs ...........AND also the fact that both bets could still win !!

Re: CORKER of a bet - Fastest goal in tourny !!! Honestly the chances of a goal being scored during the first 130 seconds of a final are astronomical if I was you I would simply leave this bet and don't bother covering it but its up to you. I would like to know if in a final has there every been a goal scored in the first 130 seconds I highly doubt it! Goodluck