PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - June

silverun

PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - June  

1. 1.

• Yes I'm a regular
    • Yes I'd like to join in the fun this time
    • No thanks

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - June Final table now up in post 1. A tight finish in the end between the previous top 3. Despite a win and four final table finishes :notworthy Tom Hedonist loses out in the end to the might of McG, who manages not to throw it away this time with a 2nd place finish tonight. :clap Samba holds on to 3rd despite heavy fire from Gremlin, and RIVRD somehow holds onto 5th thanks to his 1st round win, despite 2 subsequent ducks. Well done all. :clap Congrats to tonight's winner gazabroad.:clap That's no way to win a spoon. :loon Talking of spoons, both fenner and borokp laid claim, but the battle was won convincingly in the end by fenner. :clap Same time next week/month everyone. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - June Thanks to McG & Samba for being so very vocal when Heniek crippled me last night :cry:sad I could hear you both cheering from here!:spank :lol Well played McG, you were almost on the ropes a couple of times, once early and once late, but you fought back well (or you got lucky, just as Samba and I went card dead :loon) WP all... looking forward to next month :hope

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - June Apologies - I forgot to send league winners details off to Pokerkings - so late payment will be down to me not them (they have always been very fast before). I have sent it off now, but if the person who usually deals with it is not in the office for whatever reason, then it may not be credited before the weekend now.