US » MLS » May 31 / June 01

MLS: Matches Close

Saturday 31 May 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Toronto FC v Los Angeles Galaxy (20:30BST) 2.44 3.40 3.20 101.65 % Details »
Hide « Toronto FC v Los Angeles Galaxy
Sunday 1 June 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Houston Dynamo v Red Bull New York (01:30BST) 2.10 3.80 3.85 99.91 % Details »
Hide « Houston Dynamo v Red Bull New York
Real Salt Lake v San Jose Earthquakes (02:00BST) 1.90 3.80 4.70 99.97 % Details »
Hide « Real Salt Lake v San Jose Earthquakes
Chivas USA v Columbus Crew (03:30BST) 2.37 3.75 3.15 100.52 % Details »
Hide « Chivas USA v Columbus Crew
Colorado Rapids v FC Dallas (20:00BST) 2.20 3.60 3.85 99.21 % Details »

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 Toronto host LA Galaxy tonight and they will try to bounce back after defeat against D.C. United in last round. They are still unbeaten at home (3-2-0), but I feel they might be on downtrend following their first defeat after 6-games unbeaten run. They are missing suspended Laurent Robert for tonight's game, one of their most influential players, while Carl Robinson and Greg Sutton are on international duties. LA Galaxy were involved in several crazy games lately. They were scoring goals for fun, but also were pretty shaky at the back. They are without skipper David Beckham, Ante Jazic and keeper Charles Alamo. Galaxy are better team in my opinion, and I think they can beat Toronto tonight. They played only 3 games away from home this season and it's still hard to judge about their road record, but Toronto showed some weaknesses in last game, especially in defense, and free scoring Galaxy should be able to benefit from that. Galaxy @3.10 bet365 for me.

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 Houston are only 2-5-3 after 10 rounds, but they were playing well since the season started. They were bit unlucky in their opening rounds, and on the other hand they played only 3 home games so far. They have few players absent through various reasons for tonight's match. New York suffered hard loss at home last weekend (1-5 thrashing against Chocago) and I'm not sure what's happening with them. They have decent team, but apart from beating LA Galaxy and Columbus Crew, they did nothing significant this season. I think Houston can come out on top here, and considering fighting spirit they showed lately (few times in last weeks they fought till the very last minute to get points), I think they can damage shaken New York in this match. 2.10 at Coral looks like decent price to me.

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 Salt Lake and San Jose both made poor start to the season. Salt Lake are 1.90 favorites in this match, probably because of their decent home record, but they have more than few players injured and doubtful for this match. I think momentum could be on guests' side. San Jose managed to beat Houston in their last match, and I don't think they deserve to be priced around 4.50 here. San Jose @4.50 canbet

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 Columbus Crew ended their 5-games winning streak with draw against Toronto (another high flying side at that moment) and finally lost against New England in their last match. I think they are running out of fuel at the moment, and last two games could be start of their downtrend, although both of these two results are not a tragedy. Chivas are in quite opposite trend. They were struggling since the beginning of the season, but recorded two wins in their last two games. They showed big improvement lately, and I think they are favorites in this match. Chivas @2.37 totesport

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 Good analysis as always Djordje thanks. :ok I tend to agree with you going for some of the less fancied teams on paper, i have only been following the MLS this season but it seems to me very unpredictable in that the underdogs in the betting market seem to fair above averagely. Think i will go for most of your picks especially LA Galaxy, really fancy them too. Good Luck ! ;)

Re: US » MLS » May 31 / June 01 SanJose/Real Salt Lake SJ, with a full roster, is probably the most offensively challenged team in MLS. they now go to Salt Lake, where altitude affects visitors, and I have read that they will be without they're best options going forward in Glinton, Kamara, Peguero, Guerrero, and O'Brien. i expect SJ to have a tough visit in this one and RSL to come away with the 3pts. GL