RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND

GaF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND Guy in 2nd out in 71st :ok His KK was turned over by AQo :) Guy in 4th down to 400 chips (blinds will be 150/300 after the break 3rd and 5th places doing ok (26th and 42nd)

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND It's the final game tonight - $5 buy in with $500 added - 123 entries so far.... TQM and I both in the top 10 going into this :hope

Position:
Username:
x clinton27
Croatia
FeNoMeNa123
Croatia
2poker8ns
Poland
NEKOTYAN
Russia
PLTQM117
Switzerland
katkolle
Germany
Mnnr
Switzerland
xThor1956x
Germany
AlfaRom
Romania
Telepee5
Switzerland

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND Lost half my chips in the 3rd hand when AA got turned over by QJo :cry That left me with 700 chips and 90 minutes of crap cards where I was determined to finish as high as possible........made it to 53rd which I think guarrantees a top 10 place? :unsure Good luck GaF :hope TQM

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND Just gambled and called NEKOTYAN's all in to maybe still have a shot at winning it - my AK hit and Ace and I eliminated him :-) Next hand I saw Katkolle fall... Maybe I have a (slim) shot if I win :loon Just waiting for the new chip counts to feed through to the lobby to update :loon

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND Darn - looks like I've blown it ;) Went in against gorkhub with TT - but walked into KK... down to 3k chips - think it's time to start stalling and seeing how long I can last :$

Re: RedKings Eurokings 2008 - PL Playing for SWITZERLAND

Unlucky GaF
No - it was a bad play :$ My attitude was to gamble a bit to increase chances of win, when I was probably more comfortable than that......