** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Beverley - Wednesday, 05.28.08

Beverley 8:05 Dubai Princess Made a decent effort on her reappearance earlier this month being beaten 3 3/4 for 4th of 13. I think the price is very high to what she can still improve into. She missed most of last summer due to injuries but now looks to be getting back to winning form. Much is expected from her this season as she is entered to 4 high prized events including a Group 1 and Group 3 next month. Only win on Turf came on Firm ground. I think the drop back to 5f will help - lifetime form at 5f is 1-4-6. Won on her career debut then a 4th of 10 beaten 2 1/2L in a Listed event at York. His last run for 5f was for a 3 3/4L (6th of 12) defeat by Captain Gerrard in the Group 3 Cornwallis Stakes. 3pts ew @ 11-1 Stan James BOG

Re: Beverley - Wednesday, 05.28.08 Beverley 7:35 Last 10 years. 4 favorites won. Zero jockey to win back to back or win more than once. One (12) drawn in double figures. 5 of 6 non-favorite winners priced at 11-1 to 20-1. From all top 3 finishers the past 10 years.. Draw 8 had 5 finishers to top the list. Second most has 4 each from draw 6 and 1. Draw 3 is tied for second most wins with 1 having 2 wins. Alectrona has drawn 1, on debut for J R Best but booking of jockey R L Moore makes it a bet. Aahaygirl is drawn at 3, 2nd of 8 and with trainer K R Burke in very good form it may just be the perfect time for run number two. Knavesmire is drawn at 8, 3-3-1-6 lifetime for from trainer M Brittain with the latest run being a 3 1/4L defeat in a Listed debu event. Alectrona - 1pts ew @ 18-1 Stan James BOG Aahaygirl - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Bet365 BOG Knavesmire - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Stan James BOG come on exacta and trifecta!s

Re: Beverley - Wednesday, 05.28.08 Beverley 7.35

1Loch Jipp (USA)1 J S Wainwright2 8-12 K Darleyarrow_previous_race.gif22½Primo Heights 2 J S Goldie2 8-12 Nicky Mackayarrow_previous_race.gif32Eastern Romance 5 K A Ryan2 8-12 Francis Norton50/10 61 80
I'm sure a few remember this race last year when somehow I managed the 1st, 2nd and 3rd at 20-1, 20-1 and 50-1, all drawn low. There are 2 drawn low I'm interested in tonight which are Haigh Hall and Alectrona. Haigh Hall I fancy more to do with the way it won than the fact it won or what it beat. It was apparently the pick of the parade ring and could be very special, the money is already down for it and its around 3-1, it's drawn 2. In the next stall (1) is Alectrona, this went for over 125,000 guineas at the sales and the booking of Ryan Moore is eyecatching. It might eventually be suited to a bit further than this 5f but at 20-1 it's worth some ew interest. The price of Haigh Hall puts me off slightly but if this as good as I think it might be the 3-1 may be a steal.

Re: Beverley - Wednesday, 05.28.08

Beverley 7:35 Last 10 years. 4 favorites won. Zero jockey to win back to back or win more than once. One (12) drawn in double figures. 5 of 6 non-favorite winners priced at 11-1 to 20-1. From all top 3 finishers the past 10 years.. Draw 8 had 5 finishers to top the list. Second most has 4 each from draw 6 and 1. Draw 3 is tied for second most wins with 1 having 2 wins. Alectrona has drawn 1, on debut for J R Best but booking of jockey R L Moore makes it a bet. Aahaygirl is drawn at 3, 2nd of 8 and with trainer K R Burke in very good form it may just be the perfect time for run number two. Knavesmire is drawn at 8, 3-3-1-6 lifetime for from trainer M Brittain with the latest run being a 3 1/4L defeat in a Listed debu event. Alectrona - 1pts ew @ 18-1 Stan James BOG Aahaygirl - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Bet365 BOG Knavesmire - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Stan James BOG come on exacta and trifecta!s
Followed you on this mate.Just e/w :hope

Re: Beverley - Wednesday, 05.28.08

Beverley 7:35 Last 10 years. 4 favorites won. Zero jockey to win back to back or win more than once. One (12) drawn in double figures. 5 of 6 non-favorite winners priced at 11-1 to 20-1. From all top 3 finishers the past 10 years.. Draw 8 had 5 finishers to top the list. Second most has 4 each from draw 6 and 1. Draw 3 is tied for second most wins with 1 having 2 wins. Alectrona has drawn 1, on debut for J R Best but booking of jockey R L Moore makes it a bet. Aahaygirl is drawn at 3, 2nd of 8 and with trainer K R Burke in very good form it may just be the perfect time for run number two. Knavesmire is drawn at 8, 3-3-1-6 lifetime for from trainer M Brittain with the latest run being a 3 1/4L defeat in a Listed debu event. Alectrona - 1pts ew @ 18-1 Stan James BOG Aahaygirl - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Bet365 BOG Knavesmire - 1pts ew @ 33-1 Stan James BOG come on exacta and trifecta!s
You beauty....:nana:nana:nana:nana I had Knavesmire at 40-1.. :ok:ok:ok