Yarmouth 28/05/08

3.50 I backed Haasem in his 2nd start last season and he went into my notebook. His 3rd run in a maiden was behind Samira Gold and he looked cert future handicap winner. He disappointed however and was sold out of Ed Dunlop's for 14,000. He did find some form, albeit at the lower level for his new yard and won at Lingfield. His reappearance this season was decent and he is well handicapped on that win at Lingfield late last year. Would be a good thing on his early season form last year but he looks a far cry from that now. Eye-catching jokcey booking too. Navene has run some solid races for far and was deemed good enough to run in a Newmarket and Newbury maiden. Ran well in a poor handicap at Southwell LTO, but this is equally as poor and her rating of 56 looks fair. If she is to be trusted she'll surely win soon. Attemping a mile again here. Split stakes for me and 10 and 6.4 currently on betfair.

Re: Yarmouth 28/05/08

3.50 I backed Haasem in his 2nd start last season and he went into my notebook. His 3rd run in a maiden was behind Samira Gold and he looked cert future handicap winner. He disappointed however and was sold out of Ed Dunlop's for 14,000. He did find some form, albeit at the lower level for his new yard and won at Lingfield. His reappearance this season was decent and he is well handicapped on that win at Lingfield late last year. Would be a good thing on his early season form last year but he looks a far cry from that now. Eye-catching jokcey booking too. Navene has run some solid races for far and was deemed good enough to run in a Newmarket and Newbury maiden. Ran well in a poor handicap at Southwell LTO, but this is equally as poor and her rating of 56 looks fair. If she is to be trusted she'll surely win soon. Attemping a mile again here. Split stakes for me and 10 and 6.4 currently on betfair.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Fan bloody tastic. Hope you had the forecast too :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.