Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday 27th

720 Huntingdon : Cape Greko 1pt win Putting this up early as may not get chance tomorrow so will pray it dont rain too much. Nice little novice chase with a few chances although I cant have the paper fav Chrysander, a typical Evan Williams horse, as soon as he gets one that wins he feels he has to run it every other day, had a hard race at Cartmel too. Anyway, my selection is Cape Greko ridden by AP, I layed this one last time at Aintree and was quite surprised as to how well it rallied after looking well beaten, although it fell at the last it would have been a clear second behind a class act in Zilcash. Back on the track he won easily on his chase debut and with the visor on which i imagine AP would have recomended I reckon he can get back to winning ways. One or two better rated hurdlers are in opposition but Panjo Bere doesnt strike me as a chasing type but do fear Mister Benedictine, but was beaten a long way from home last time and may need a few runs before winning in this grade over fences. Trading at 4.8 on BF at the moment which is very fair, expected 5/2!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.