Carlisle 26th May

4.35 Race The form guide seems to indicate that La Vecchia Scuola can transfer its jumps ability to the flat however its best flat win comes off 59 & runs off 66 today. Bajan Parkes should take them along at a fair clip & could be a decent EW price @ 12/1, ignore its last run at Chester where it finished tailed off after leading for the 1st half of the race. The horse won at Haydock last sept off just 2lb lower over this trip & ground. it then ran the next day at the same track & ran well until not seeing out the trip over 2f further.

Re: Carlisle 26th May 5.10 Carlisle - Lambency I waited deliberately for the 2.50 race and the winner came from stall 1 and the 3rd from stall 4, so I ignore all the reports that high numbers have advantage here. It is probably true, but the way my selection came in 2nd at Newcastle from such an unfavorable draw makes me think he can do one better today. Ran an absolute cracker that day and just failed. Raised only 1lb in the weights, trainer is in cracking form and jockey takes 5lbs off. At 13/2 Lambency is definitely worth a punt.

Re: Carlisle 26th May

4.35 Race The form guide seems to indicate that La Vecchia Scuola can transfer its jumps ability to the flat however its best flat win comes off 59 & runs off 66 today. Bajan Parkes should take them along at a fair clip & could be a decent EW price @ 12/1, ignore its last run at Chester where it finished tailed off after leading for the 1st half of the race. The horse won at Haydock last sept off just 2lb lower over this trip & ground. it then ran the next day at the same track & ran well until not seeing out the trip over 2f further.
1st @ 9/1 :nana Get in you beauty, rode it just like it should from the front

Re: Carlisle 26th May

5.10 Carlisle - Lambency I waited deliberately for the 2.50 race and the winner came from stall 1 and the 3rd from stall 4, so I ignore all the reports that high numbers have advantage here. It is probably true, but the way my selection came in 2nd at Newcastle from such an unfavorable draw makes me think he can do one better today. Ran an absolute cracker that day and just failed. Raised only 1lb in the weights, trainer is in cracking form and jockey takes 5lbs off. At 13/2 Lambency is definitely worth a punt.
Settled and was starting to close on the leaders, but trip came too short. I can see it win, but not on the outside rail and probably over 6f.