Copa Libertadores » May 28/29

Copa Libertadores: Matches Close

• Match Result

Wednesday 28 May 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
CF América v LDU Quito (02:10BST) 1.80 3.30 4.00 110.86 % Details »
Hide « CF América v LDU Quito
Thursday 29 May 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Boca Juniors v Fluminense FC (01:50BST) 1.90 3.40 4.33 104.87 % Details »

Re: Copa Libertadores » May 28/29 i haven't seen Fluminense in action but i have seen Boca play. They're home field advantage is a real one, previous round they tied 2-2. they fell behind within 5minutes, dominated the rest of the game, led 2-1, and a failed clearance led to a last minute equalizer allowed. they then took care of business and won 0-3 on the road in the second leg. i know they rested many players over the weekend, and i look for them to take a lead into the away leg this time around but would like to hear others thoughts. not familiar with flum.

Re: Copa Libertadores » May 28/29 If you happen to be around impressivego, I like the look of Boca @13/8 with Bet 365. Reports on the first leg suggest that Boca battered Fluminese but came away with a 2-2 draw. I n the previous round they did the same at home and went away and won 3-0, not to mention the fact that Boca have not been knocked out by a Brasilian club since the 1960's. The Maracana will be rockin tonight, wouldn't you love to be there!