The Whip Debate

The Whip Debate  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Big Mac has always been a bad judge when it comes to opinions on racing but I don't know why he has always been so strongly in favour of a whip ban. One of his latest reasons; "it turns those who aren't followers of racing off the sport, especially women, they hate to see a horse whipped" (or words to that effect). SO F*CKING WHAT JOHN? Who cares about people who know nothing about the sport? I don't care what they think, they aren't in the game and never will be. And as for the 'women comment', well my girlfriend is a woman, she rides every day and she takes her stick out everyday. It's a pathetic half-baked argument John, as usual. What do those on PL think? It was a 50/50 split on ATR.

Re: The Whip Debate I would quite like to see a whip ban then the real good talented jockeys with genuine horsemanship will win the day would it change the jockeys championship maybe- maybe not riding hands & heels would not be a bad thing for the horse itself would it?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.