Fontwell ~ Sunday 25th

2.05 : Lagavulin The only race i'm interested in at the meeting, Red Admiral looks sure to be pulled out after the disasterous run at Cartmel last night which leaves a straight two horse race in my opinion. Paul Nicholls runs Qrackers and is the fav, this one pulled up last time and wasnt that straight forward in a couple of other runs although won easily when the ground was soft in between, the ground may be the key to this one. Much prefer Lagavulin who had a quiet run at Stratford before running second behind Woolcombe Folly which is also trained by PN so you might think they know where they stand, in reciept of 7lbs and the way Lagavulin is improving I must be on his side here especially at the current prices, I reckon they should be joint favs and at the minute 100/30 even with a reduction if Red Admiral does pull out looks too big.

Re: Fontwell ~ Sunday 25th Fontwell 2:05 Abulition Career chasing went well having run 6 races for 2 wins and 2 second. One win came at this course and distance (09Sep07) with jockey booked today S P Jones. Form of abulition is 1-4-2-1-2 from the last 5 - 1-2-2 from last 3 on Good to Firm going. Last two with athe help of A P McCoy so his experience from that guide should help for this reappearance. 3pts ew @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.