Devilfish Freeroll

Fonzie14

Re: Devilfish Freeroll Check the structure - very fast blinds. 149 runners last and lasted less than 2 hours. After the first break it was a bit strange, most tightened up even with low M so if you can get a decent stack on a table just start pounding them. Not sure I'll make tonight, probably get in around 8:30pm and have been blinded out:sad

Re: Devilfish Freeroll I've got to admit I do like the software on this site,nice free flowing game,seperate chat box and action box(which also tells you who's been knocked out) also the percentage of the pot raises that it gives you.

Re: Devilfish Freeroll I may just have beat the sitouts then, but then again... Held the nuts on the turn, K high straight, no possibility of flush draws, made a raise, someone went all in for about 2/5 my stack, then another all in after making it a call of about 3/5 my stack. Made the call, I had K high straight, and facing a T high straight and a set of 7s. River paired the board, another K, and the trip 7s made a full house :( Same person then hammered the final nail in shortly after when he slowplayed his set and suckered me into betting my top 2 pair. Ah well, always tomorrow Good luck those left in

Re: Devilfish Freeroll

I may just have beat the sitouts then, but then again... Held the nuts on the turn, K high straight, no possibility of flush draws, made a raise, someone went all in for about 2/5 my stack, then another all in after making it a call of about 3/5 my stack. Made the call, I had K high straight, and facing a T high straight and a set of 7s. River paired the board, another K, and the trip 7s made a full house :( Same person then hammered the final nail in shortly after when he slowplayed his set and suckered me into betting my top 2 pair. Ah well, always tomorrow Good luck those left in
Does my Avatar remind you of him:$ Sorry fella:$,there was no way on earth I had you on AJ.

Re: Devilfish Freeroll could the problem be related to IP address.:unsure noticed when logging in IP address is recorded. my address appears not to be constant probably cos I use mobile internet. gonna reg at 7.55 and stay there to see if that works.:hope