3.35 haydock (24/5/08)

I really like FLEETING SPIRIT. Ryan Moore gets the mount and has come off one to take this. Was reading something on fleeting on sky sports.......... here it is; Noseda said, " With fillies of her type, from two years old to three there is always a query about them staying on as well as you'd hope. but seeing her exercise each day I would say she's every bit as good as she was. I couldn't be happier with her and look forward to getting her into action on saturday - though I know it can be tough for a three year old sprinter competing against some of those seasoned old horses. The only ground I would be a little bit concerned about is soft. She loves fast ground. " I am on £25 win. ;)

Re: 3.35 haydock (24/5/08) Haydock 3:35 Fullandby Form this year looks very good. 3/4L behind Off The Record LTO to make his two efforts this year good for two third-place. He is one of 6 in this field to have a Topspeed rating of 100+ in 4 of the last 6 ratings. Also, 1 of 4 to have a Topspeed rating of 100+ in the last two runnings - others are Fleeting Spirit, Judd Street, and Reverence. 2pts ew @ 33-1 Ladbrokes Haydock 3:35 Off The Record Won LTO at this course (6f) making all the running from the same draw today. Drop to 5f should not be a problem. His lifetime 5f form has 3 wins from 5 starts. Overall form has 5 wins and 2 seconds from 12 starts - 4/4 on the All Weather. Jockey Paul Hanagan is to be on board for the first time. Hanagan is currently in winning form going into today - 2-3-4-8-2-2-1-7 since 08May. Trainer J G GIven has 4 wins from 19 starts in 5-6f races on Turf this season. 2pts ew @ 28-1 Bet365 BOG

Re: 3.35 haydock (24/5/08) Two at e/w prices for me SPIRIT OF SHARJAH 33's can play up a bit before the start of a race but now with a top trainer who will improve the horse imo.I would rather back this 3yo horse e/w than Fleeting Spirit a 7/2 chance who beat SOS a couple of times last year but is giving him a few pounds today and i think there is a fair bit of improvement in the horse.JUDD STREET is a lot better than last run and may go well at 25's.

Re: 3.35 haydock (24/5/08)

I really like FLEETING SPIRIT. Ryan Moore gets the mount and has come off one to take this. Was reading something on fleeting on sky sports.......... here it is; Noseda said, " With fillies of her type, from two years old to three there is always a query about them staying on as well as you'd hope. but seeing her exercise each day I would say she's every bit as good as she was. I couldn't be happier with her and look forward to getting her into action on saturday - though I know it can be tough for a three year old sprinter competing against some of those seasoned old horses. The only ground I would be a little bit concerned about is soft. She loves fast ground. " I am on £25 win. ;)
:clapWow track record.That was some run:clap

Re: 3.35 haydock (24/5/08) Excellant run from Fleeting Spirit today, I was wrong she has trained on well. Showed some improvement. Can't help feel she will be one to oppose at Royal Ascot. She will be over bet. Punters making too much of her track record by over a second today. Never has there been anywhere near this quality of race at 5f before at Haydock. Very rare to have such a firm surface and with a following wind. A record was bound to be made. Don't get me wrong it was a very good performance and she deserves to be amongst the favs for the Kings Stand. Anyway, well done to all who backed it today. Ginge