** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

125.29 to 1500 - suicidal attempt at horse laying

O1F

Ok all I have left in my account is 125.29 :nana I can afford to lose all these and retire from the gambling world if my attempt to turn it into 1500 fails LOL so not much pressure on me. Starting today, I will lay horses with all my available balance at one go and see if it can take me to my target. I would say failure rate is about 99% LOL. Stay tune for updates :ok

Re: 125.29 to 1500 - suicidal attempt at horse laying

Best of luck with this mate! :ok Note: It's better if you don't after-edit any posts with selections
Haha thanks. For sure, I can do with some luck :cheers

Well' date=' it's not a lay of 125.28, but a lay of 46.40 @ 3.7 - liability 125.28;)[/quote'] Oh yeah, thanks for correcting the mistake. Currently it's trading at 5.4/5.5 so a bit tempted to trade out for a guaranteed profit. But I will just hold the position on the race since it's 1500 or nothing for me :nana

Oh yeah' date=' thanks for correcting the mistake. Currently it's trading at 5.4/5.5 so a bit tempted to trade out for a guaranteed profit. But I will just hold the position on the race since it's 1500 or nothing for me :nana[/quote'] Surely you made the gamble with the original bet? Therefore you could have ended on £0 if it had gone wrong. This time it didn't go wrong and the odds have slid out, so you could think of it as a good nudge towards your target figure? Otherwise it's kinda like that Christian joke about the guy who was in the middle of the sea, was sent coastguards, helicopters etc but kept insisting god would save him... those coastguards and helicopters were what had been sent. Sometimes it's best to take the chances that are given to you in order to go forwards. Best of luck that this one works out for you though and it does show some guts to stick with it! :)

Therefore you could have ended on £0 if it had gone wrong.
Wrong. I will still have 0.01 left in my account if this goes haywire :lol Anyway I understand where you are coming from and will consider the possiblilty of trading it for a profit nearer the off. Thanks for the well wishes and hopefully it won't be the last I received one from you :rollin

Re: 125.29 to 1500 - suicidal attempt at horse laying Nope I didn't trade it for a profit cos its gonna be all or nothing. LOL I can finally 'retire' from gambling. Good luck to all of you :)