Red Aces - Champions League

avongirl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Red Aces - Champions League Team input. :ok Good luck and sit tight. :hope Forgot about this email received today til I noticed it in another thread:

Hello team manager, We decided prior to the Championsleague, that during a running season no new players may be added to a team and entered into an eSport-Poker.com Event. This issue has been disobeyed by a number of teams. This is now the last warning to not let those players play in the upcoming matchdays of the ChampionsLeague. If a new player plays once more, his team will be disqualified and therefor wont get any prizemoney from the ChampionsLeague. For the following teams there is an exclusion of the rule, as it was discussed with the administration of the league beforehand. Those teams would not have been able to play elsewise: Team Suited Bluffers SK-Gaming Poker Team Poker.co.uk Poker Team Royal Flush Poker-Team We will have an eye on this issue and wish you a fair and entertaining Championsleague. Your eSport-Poker.com Team

Re: Red Aces - Champions League To be honest im losing my rag playing this tonight, ive got this bloke (i presume) called getme2007, every hand even when im big blind, if i win im a lucky fish, or im something or other, i`ve even told him to raise me of the hands, but no, sits there gobbing off like a right tit Sometimes this game drives me nuts

Re: Red Aces - Champions League We were 9th tonight which leaves us in 8th overall. Not good, but by no means out of it yet. A couple of good weeks will make all the difference. :ok Sunday's game has been cancelled as apparently Germans cannot play poker and watch TV at the same time. :eyes So next game is next Weds and there is an extra Wednesday added on the end, 18th June. I've updated post 1 with the schedule and our table. Enjoy your Sunday off. :)

Re: Red Aces - Champions League Right, refreshed from our enforced break, are we ready to WIN WIN WIN ! :drums Team is Avon, ColU, GazBlades, pistonbroke, TQM. All still OK to play? (other 3 indicated unavailable previously anyway). :ok

Re: Red Aces - Champions League I've put the team in, but I've not yet heard from TQM (not logged in for a couple of days) so if he's not checked in by about 5.00 tomorrow I will change him to Burnley Joe if that's OK (or I could just leave and TQM would sit out if he's not there?). If you'd rather not play Joe we can just leave it.

Re: Red Aces - Champions League Decided to leave team as was, as neither TQM nor Joe had logged in since my post last night. Just checked tables and I see TQM is sitting 1st so obviously playing so glad I left it. :ok Good luck all tonight. :hope