Best Bet of the Day Tues 20th May

5.00: Southwell: Diriculous Ran well last time out on first turf attempt in Cl4 at Windsor when finishing 3rd of 14 to Salsa Steps, who went on to finish 4th in Lingfield group 3 next time out - the 5th horse home that day race also won next time out so the form looks solid. Has 50% win record overall and 2 wins from 2 attempts over course and distance. Last win here was in April from a mark of 72 - 3rd home that day Cerebus went on to win a weak Cl4 7 days ago so reopposes today on worse terms. Return to the fibresand today could see this horses progression continue. 1 pt WIN :hope

Re: Best Bet of the Day Tues 20th May

SouthWell 4.30 Garlogs WIN My reason for picking this horse is because it has a 60% win rate 20% place rate. last races are as follows 6-1,4,1,1,3. Would have gone E/w but no real point as currently 5-1. 5 runs (won 3 placed 1 lost 1) I think it can beat the others that have been mentioned to win.But then i could be wrong (Again;)) Horse looks good at this distance so i am going for this one today.
user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.