PokerBunker £100 freezeout - 31st May

avongirl

I picked up a flyer for this on Friday. Might be of interest to anyone local (City Bunker, Canary Wharf). POKERBUNKER You are cordially invited to attend our exclusive May £100 freezeout. Starts at 7.15pm, last registration 7pm on Saturday 31st May. £5,500 Gtd prizepool plus online tournament buy ins. Player Bounties on each table including the following professionals: Ram Vaswani, Richard Redmond, Nik Persaud, Marc Goodwin to name a few... Fantastic side games and entertainment including Golf Simulators, Big Screen PS3 and Wii, Cocktail Bar and Sports Trading Floor and the Hostess with the Mostest ! Please note you must preregister for this event by emailing richard at pokerbunker dot co dot uk.

Guest gazza271

Re: PokerBunker £100 freezeout - 31st May Cheers :ok, just a shame it clashes with Barry's :sad Last time I popped in there they were still only doing golf sims (was a while ago tbh). I'm back at work Friday so will pop in and see them then :ok Helen, 4 times the other night I pulled into the courtyard and each time I got a call and had to leave on blues straight away :lol:lol, was busy as ****, hope you had a good night.