Euro 2008 Match Predictions

Re: Euro 2008 Match Predictions I will get the ball rolling by going with : Portugal to beat Turkey Germany to beat Poland France to beat Romania Spain to beat Russia Think il stick £20 on these 4 ,returns around £150 ;)

Re: Euro 2008 Match Predictions

I will get the ball rolling by going with : Portugal to beat Turkey Germany to beat Poland France to beat Romania Spain to beat Russia Think il stick £20 on these 4 ,returns around £150 ;)
what if 1 is a draw :rollin:rollin i have got spain 11/2 germany 4 /1 portugal 7 /1 all to win euro 2008 dont know about the matches yet got to look at them more i like the double chance with paddy power but not gd odds at the mo coz i think some games will be draws and u cant really predict on the first group games of the team when they aint played for ages. :ok

what if 1 is a draw :rollin:rollin i have got spain 11/2 germany 4 /1 portugal 7 /1 all to win euro 2008 dont know about the matches yet got to look at them more i like the double chance with paddy power but not gd odds at the mo coz i think some games will be draws and u cant really predict on the first group games of the team when they aint played for ages. :ok
aye theirs obviously the possibility that one happens to be a draw but imo the teams i have picked are by far the better teams and all have a big big chance of winning the tournament , so will need to have a good opening game :) i believe they can all win and with odds in excess of 7/1 i will be jumping on it :)

Re: Euro 2008 Match Predictions As I posted on another thread.......... My first accy of the tournament will be; Portugal to beat Turkey Croatia to beat Austria Germany to beat Poland Spain to beat Russia The above accy pays 8.26/1. Looks like a good bet to me seanmac, bit iffy with France. They should win but I think Croatia will be able to dispose of Austria easire than France can of Romania.

As I posted on another thread.......... My first accy of the tournament will be; Portugal to beat Turkey Croatia to beat Austria Germany to beat Poland Spain to beat Russia The above accy pays 8.26/1. Looks like a good bet to me seanmac, bit iffy with France. They should win but I think Croatia will be able to dispose of Austria easire than France can of Romania.
And at better odds :eek may look into this :ok

As I posted on another thread.......... My first accy of the tournament will be; Portugal to beat Turkey Croatia to beat Austria Germany to beat Poland Spain to beat Russia The above accy pays 8.26/1.
I think Russia could quite possibly get a draw out of Spain.

Re: Euro 2008 Match Predictions Hi Aaron, Don't think that is very likely mate. Spain have the best squad in the whole tournament!! They are always very strong in the group stages and then crumble in the one off games. Looks like a good bet to me.

Croatia to beat Austria is surely the best bet of the year so far? Just got 2.04 on betfair. Excellent value surely? Or is there something I don't know???? Good luck all
1. the first group game of the hosts 2. the hosts but nothing more I should think I'm looking forward to this match as I think it'll be more than a half of my income for this EURO ;) Austria may put up a fight but let's be honest, can a team a little better than Malta get something from a game against Croatia - two classes above? I'd jump on it at 1.6 probably. Plus a double bet on -1 - about 3.5 :loon well, if there's gonna be an upset at this EC then it's gotta be that match, virtually nobody would expect Austria to get anything here :hope

• 2 weeks later...