** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Doncaster - Saturday - May17th

Doncaster 7:15 Misplaced Fortune One of the few who has raced at least 6 times. Not been seen since Oct07 but two of her last efforts was for placed 3rd at York and Newmarket. Twice raced with jockey Kim Tinkler on board getting a 5th of 13 and 4th of 12. Distance and going should suit. Price in the 20's offer some value. 2pts ew @ 25-1 Bet365 BOG

Re: Doncaster - Saturday - May17th 8.20 Doncaster I really fancied Throne of Power on 1000 Guineas day: Quote:

5.40 Newmarket I was impressed with Throne Of Power's debut win at Lingfield. The form is only ok but he won with a lot in hand after losing ground at the start. Connections said straight away that he wll be kept for the turf so lay off not a worry. Not harshly treated. Throne Of Power 50% of stake win 7 >betfair Throne Of Power 50% of stake place 2.44 >betfair
After the race I was less than pleased. He got no run at all. Finished on the heels of the leaders still on the bridle. Although it was a rough race, McEvoy positioned him poorly on the rails failing to learn from other jockey's mistakes earlier in the meeting. I'm convinced he would've won and for me was the horse to take out of the race. He was heavily backed on his debut and is clearly well thought of ($165,000 yearling). I didn't think I'd see him in a Class 4 to be honest. Personally I would've liked to have seen him in a warmer race at better price. Like Valery Borzov earlier he is a horse I think will be 10lb+ higher come season end so should find a race soon. Yard hasn't sent a 3yo here since 2004, it won. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go close.

Re: Doncaster - Saturday - May17th 8.20 DONCASTER Really fancy SOLAR SPIRIT here, form of this stable doesnt appear to be stopping, remain in really good form at present. On debut this horse was behind Wednesday York winner Collection in a 7f maiden. LTO over 6F horse won really easy in a maiden race, & ran onto the line suggesting the extra furlong will hold no problems, 1st run was over 7f suggesting longer trips will suit. 4/1 With Sporting Bet looks big

Re: Doncaster - Saturday - May17th

8.20 Doncaster I really fancied Throne of Power on 1000 Guineas day: Quote:
5.40 Newmarket I was impressed with Throne Of Power's debut win at Lingfield. The form is only ok but he won with a lot in hand after losing ground at the start. Connections said straight away that he wll be kept for the turf so lay off not a worry. Not harshly treated. Throne Of Power 50% of stake win 7 >betfair Throne Of Power 50% of stake place 2.44 >betfair
After the race I was less than pleased. He got no run at all. Finished on the heels of the leaders still on the bridle. Although it was a rough race, McEvoy positioned him poorly on the rails failing to learn from other jockey's mistakes earlier in the meeting. I'm convinced he would've won and for me was the horse to take out of the race. He was heavily backed on his debut and is clearly well thought of ($165,000 yearling). I didn't think I'd see him in a Class 4 to be honest. Personally I would've liked to have seen him in a warmer race at better price. Like Valery Borzov earlier he is a horse I think will be 10lb+ higher come season end so should find a race soon. Yard hasn't sent a 3yo here since 2004, it won. I'll be surprised if he doesn't go close.
NICE Winner :clap:clap