Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sat 17th

735 Uttoxeter: Wotchalike 1pt win I have a fancy this one will be top of the layers lists as he can be a right old monkey and will try to lose if possible. Jim Best has been doing well in the selling races lately and securing AP for one or two of the dodgy ones. Again he employes the master and on my form book is a stone in front of anything. Ran on the flat last time when second at Great Leighs showing the horse is fit and well after being pulled up on unraceable ground before that. I really cant see a danger here (famous last words) and if the 6/4 in the RP is available then its just too good to miss. Any rain wont bother him either in fact may want a drop or two. I think the connections really want to sell this one and everything has been set up to do it, found a poor race, the trip, the jockey and the ground, just need to let the horse know now!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Sat 17th Newbury 2:45 Creachadoir (BBOTD) Runner up in French and Irish 2000 Guineas last spring. Godolphin has a good record in this race. They also looked to have their runners in best shape - two wins and one second from last seven runners going into today.* *Two wins and one second from last five with jockey L Dettori on board. 5pts ew @ 6-1 Betfred

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.