Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!***

GaF

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** I went out in 75th yesterday..... had 70K and got Pocket Jacks... raised half my stack was called with K7... flop K 8 8....allin and turn and river no help.... GUTTED!!!! Would've moved into the 20 had the best hand won.... I HATE JACKS.... Anyway, another chance tonight.... I am Bartrum on Laddies...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** unlucky mate good effort tho goodluck tonight im also in, but im not keen on it being a rebuy/addon as this is only to qualify for weekly final. but we got nothing to lose unless we rebuy i came 78th btw so u beat me

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!***

unlucky mate good effort tho goodluck tonight im also in, but im not keen on it being a rebuy/addon as this is only to qualify for weekly final. but we got nothing to lose unless we rebuy i came 78th btw so u beat me
Not gonna rebuy... one chance only... Good luck!!

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!***

Out in 3722, decided to make a stand against a aggressive scandi and got what I deserved:sad. good luck all left in:ok
Oooops it was,nt that bad out in 2303rd, dont no where that figure came from. About to ask GaF how you had me down for coming last!

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** sick wsop dailly final ii flop a set against the crazy scandi i check he raises as planned i reraiise him expectiing him to fold he go'ss all in ii call i got 66ds he got ajclubs flop 6c jd 8s turn 10c river 2c to be fair he's got top pair top kicker on flop so i cant complain about his play but its a sick way to lose most my chips. i hhad 170 left now back upto 610 but im not too hopeful gl to those stilll playing

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** im out think im goonna take a breeak froom the game for a weak or so got my chips in on the flop well in front and im beat by a runner runner str8 then they got the nerve to ask me to rebuy lol with my luck gooodluck everyone be back soon

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** never really got going... my Q K was ahead till the river when he hit his 4th spade to make the nuts.... F....ing joke.. Is it just laddies or do all internet site take the piss... Dont really play on many. Giving it a break for a bit.... Oh and as for ascot i cant pick my arse.... Lol.....

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** Bad luck uhadzflo. I went out in 85, but I was never really in the hunt after the first hour though. In the BB, dealt AKo, with stack size only about 4BB left and the blinds due to increase in a minute.Someone raises for about my remaining stack size, someone else re raises him all in (so I figure a chance to treble up for me). I go all in, the original raiser folds. Re raiser shows QQ. Neither of us catch anything. Thank you and goodnight. Best of luck if anyone is still in.

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** unlucky barro and marlin looking back i dont think i was ever gonna win considering the 2 beats i took. noticed we didnt even get the player points for the$109 buy in bit pssed off really cos i had to sit out of another good tourny on monday to do this. at least it didnt cost anything