** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

mcrogaming help please

dazdiamonds

Re: mcrogaming help please

anyone know iif u can have more than 1 microgaming account.. i have had a laddies account for ages but want to open a pokertime acc due to a promo i have seen in magazine. but i noticed thhey run off same network. cheers
You can have as many different microgaming sites to play but you will only ever have one username(playing name) that covers them all.:ok

:lol:lol Didnt mean to sound sarcy!! I find that by e-mailing support you get the answers easier.... :ok
Yeah but an Irishman trying to understand an Eastern European could lead to unimaginable things,In fact after a conversation on there you'd probably end up working as a Gigolo to dirty old ladies;) Though I can see where he's coming from,you don't want to ask support as you may feel like your cheating by setting up multiple accounts.:unsure I.E some of us at least feel guilty from time to time:ok

Re: mcrogaming help please Just one thing to add - Ladbrokes uses the Microgaming software but is not on the Microgaming network - so there is no link between your laddies account and the other Microgaming Network sites.

Though having a look further down the Thread's there's a post on Pokertime to which AvonGirl points out that if you have a Royal Vegas account it seems you can't have a Pokertime account.
Thats not true as I have accounts at both with no problems.

Re: mcrogaming help please Ahh...I wondered why I was blocked from playing at 32red when previously I had an account at Spin Palace (though never deposited). Despite numerous emails the only response i ever got from 32red was that microgaming blocked my account. In the end I gave up!!

Re: mcrogaming help please Well on the 14th I took advantage of an email they sent me (poker time) to get a $10 bonus. I now have over $100 and half way to clearing the raked requirements. However the fact that I also have a Royal Vegas account is a bit worrying...will find out later this week when I try to withdraw some!