Uttoxeter ~ Sunday 11th

200 Uttoxeter Alflooramor EW (33/1 RP) Ran with some promise last time over this trip at Worcester, led for a long way on ground that wouldnt have been his favourite, has two hotpots in opposition so a place is maybe the best I can hope but at the price is worth a bet, sure to give a good run for the money. 300 Uttoxeter Franco EW This is a fairly decent contest for the time of year with the front four in the betting all having their supporters but they shouldnt leave Franco out of the equation, has ran twice over fences and showed plenty of promise on both runs. I'm sure the better ground will help, especially if he goes off in front, if he gets into a rhythm he could take some catching and I fancy a place at least. 430 Uttoxeter Croc An Oir EW Taking a bit of a chance on backing an 11 year old that pulled up last time out! Well there are reasons for the poor run last time, the ground was very sticky that day and he just wont go in it, thought that day he may be worth waiting for when the ground dries up. Has won over this course and stays this trip well, does sometimes get behind early which is a concern but the level of opposition are very moderate and can see him picking them off up the straight and getting into a place at least.