Attention all Bloggers - Go to the WSOP with Pokerroom

avongirl

Noticed this on Pokerroom (newsroom page) when I was submitting our team for the esport league tonight. May not be too far into the month to still have a go at this. :ok

Going...going...going...to the WSOP
May 3, 2008 Just in case you’d forgotten, Pokah is going to the WSOP! Our very own community section has launched a ground breaking promotion that went live on May the 1st which will see one lucky (and skilled) player, jetting off to the WSOP 2008 in Las Vegas for the blogging trip of a lifetime. Every year PokerRoom.com send’s a staff of in-house bloggers to cover the WSOP and this year they want one of the members of PokerRoom.com to come along and blog with them! The promotion will run from May 1st to May 30th and work as follows: 1) Send an essay to [email protected] saying why you should be picked. 2) Collect 100 player points during this period 3) Be active in the Pokah community section of PokerRoom. 4) Provide a link to PokerRoom from your own blog. After this period, 10 individuals who have both filled the requirements, written a great essay and of course are 21 years of age or older will be picked to play in a 10 seated poker tournament on the site. The winner of the tournament wins the prize and the trip to Vegas! If you’re the lucky one to make it to Vegas you’ll be treated like royalty with Team PokerRoom.com. You’ll have staff on hand to make sure that you enjoy the finest that Vegas has to offer, including sumptuous dinners, trips to the hottest nightclubs, and outings to the Grand Canyon and other great tourist destinations. Read and get involved with this at Pokah!

Re: Attention all Bloggers - Go to the WSOP with Pokerroom Sounds like a bundle of fun. If only I fitted the criterea. On second thoughts...if they read my blog they wouldn't let me within a hundred miles of the place. I mean, can you imagine the kind of thing I'd come up with?