** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Ligi 10.05.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventTrabzon-Fenerbahce
SelectionOver 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date10/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSportingbet @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningHere i again expect a lot of goals and my bet is over 2.5 goals as both teams like to play offensive football and they are doing good with that.Fenebahce cant win the tittle but they will wanted to prove themselves and from Trabzon i expect them to play without any pressure.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 10.05.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventBesiktas-Manisa
SelectionOver 2.5 goals.
Strength10/10
Date10/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningGoing here on Besiktas as they desperately need a win and i believe they will do so with much ease and my bet here is over 2.5 goals as i expect goal galore here and probably Manisa will score here.Besiktas is in good form and i expect them to win here easily.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventGencerbirligi-Sivasspor
SelectionSivasspor
Strength10/10
Date10/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningIf Sivas can win here they will go to Uefa Cup next year and that will be historic succes for them and i believe they will give everything in this match to do so.Gencerbirligi lost in Cup final in midweek against Kayseri after penalties and their morale isnt so big so i expect them to just "do" this game and probably rest some players.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventGalatasaray-Oftas
SelectionOver 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date10/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningHere again going for over as i expect high scoring game from the new champions Galatasaray against Oftas who doesnt have anything to play for here and will play relaxed.Galata wants to celebrate tittle with their fans and under that circumtstances i expect them to win easily with a lot of goals.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi 10.05. Besiktas v Manisaspor Is this very important meeting for Besiktas. They must today very highly conquer the team which already does not play for anything Manisaspor, have certain fall. Besiktas fights for the wine-cup UEFA with the team Sivasspor (which rather will win meeting), also Besiktas must wygrac difference of 4.5 gates. Team Manisaspor arrives in the reserve composition, does not play for anything, lack of justification and today will not play: Will be lacking: the first and second goalkeeper Bulenta and Martineza, will not be as capitana Ugura Incemana, Koraya, Senera i Nizamettin. pick OVER 3.5 odds 2,4 stake 7/10 SPORTINGBET

Besiktas v Manisaspor Is this very important meeting for Besiktas. They must today very highly conquer the team which already does not play for anything Manisaspor, have certain fall. Besiktas fights for the wine-cup UEFA with the team Sivasspor (which rather will win meeting), also Besiktas must wygrac difference of 4.5 gates. Team Manisaspor arrives in the reserve composition, does not play for anything, lack of justification and today will not play: Will be lacking: the first and second goalkeeper Bulenta and Martineza, will not be as capitana Ugura Incemana, Koraya, Senera i Nizamettin. pick OVER 3.5 odds 2,4 stake 7/10 SPORTINGBET
I know we give reasons for picks but I would just be repeating you well said :ok. As you say they need not only a win but a VERY convincing win. And also as you say V. Manisaspor have nothing to play for. For me here the -2 handicap @1.90 looks very tasty cant see them winning this game by anything less than 2 so therefore willing to try this with pretty high stakes. Let's just hope what should happen, happens. Pick Besiktas -2 HCP @1.90 :hope To All

Besiktas v Manisaspor Is this very important meeting for Besiktas. They must today very highly conquer the team which already does not play for anything Manisaspor, have certain fall. Besiktas fights for the wine-cup UEFA with the team Sivasspor (which rather will win meeting), also Besiktas must wygrac difference of 4.5 gates. Team Manisaspor arrives in the reserve composition, does not play for anything, lack of justification and today will not play: Will be lacking: the first and second goalkeeper Bulenta and Martineza, will not be as capitana Ugura Incemana, Koraya, Senera i Nizamettin. pick OVER 3.5 odds 2,4 stake 7/10 SPORTINGBET
+ 9.8 units 4:0 11 miuntes :clap :cheers:nana:cheers GREAT SUCCESS :clap