Thirsk 10/5/08

Thirsk 6.40 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Flores Sea – CD winner off a 1 lb higher mark on firm ground last year and won last time out on the all-weather at Southwell when the rank outsider to show he’s in decent enough form. Drawn in a similar position as when successful over CD. 14/1 Skybet

Re: Thirsk 10/5/08 6.40 I was really sweet on Alexander Hurricane LTO and he ran a cracker. He would've won had the going been against him. The form is decent even if that was his true running but the fact that he will improve for the fast ground shows you how well handicapped he is. I mentioned him on the A/W horses to follow on the turf thread and I'm sure he will pick up a turf handicap. Maia is interesting, back LTO but was pulled up basically after colliding with an opponent. Ignore that run. Sea Rover had some decent handicap form last year and this 6f suits better than the 5f LTO. Alexander Hurricane (4.9), Maia (8.2), Sea Rover (8.2). Will probably go 60%, 25%, 15% in that order.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.