Pokerroom going Back to Old Ways?

Burnley Joe

Take the piss I played a freeroll which stated top 15 get a token to the final on the 2nd June. It got to the top 15 and i was chip leader and everone just started going all in, as you do as all qualiifed. I just disconnected. I checked later and saw i finished 10th! :nana Just checked again (qualified Wednesday) and still no token, :crycontacted them and they said top 1 is paid, checked again what the torney states, as they are still running and it still says top 15, although prize structure now states top 1, but at the bottom it still says TOP 15 qualify for the final Rang them cos live support is arse, :wall supervisor told me that there is an error. I asked who is running the promotion, they did not know, i asked what the prizes are, again they did not know. :( I will await their response, but am not holding my breathe :hope Torney is called Poker Cube Rock am Ring and they run every couple of hours

• 1 month later...

Re: Pokerroom going Back to Old Ways? Sent an email for an update, great response 1) Hi Joe Geraghty, Thank you for your email to PokerRoom.com Support regarding update on the Rock Am Ring tournament. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and frustration that this tournament final delay has caused you. Please be advised that the Rock am final tournament, due to be scheduled on 2008-06-02 has been cancelled/postponed. A decision must still be made as to what will be done. All qualifying tournaments not started will be cancelled. You will be kept on record, as you have successfully won a ticket to the final. You will be given a ticket for the final when it is re-scheduled, or you will be compensated with a ticket should our Tournaments department decide to cancel it. I kindly ask for your patience while a decision is formulated, and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Should you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Tokollo PokerRoom.com Support Team Todays response Thank you for your recent email. Please be advised that we have postponed the promotion, and we do not have a date on when we will start or continue this promotion. No players will be compensated as this was a freeroll, and no one had to play the qualifiers. If we decide on continuing the promotion, all players that have qualified in the tournaments that were played last month will get an entry to the finals. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Sibulele PokerRoom.com Support Team