Beverley 7/5/2008

SportHorse Racing
Event230 Beverley
SelectionNamir (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date07/05/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBoylesports @ 6.50 (Back)
Reasoning2lb's lower than for last win. Has good draw and stables runners have been in good form the last week. Doesnt appear to have any excuses not to run well here.

Re: Beverley 7/5/2008 3.40 Ansells Pride I really fancy my chances in the sprint at Chester but cannot pick one from my short list of four, therefore I'm going over to Beverly for the BBOTD. Found a nice little 17 runner handicap to have my NAP in. :loon Ansells Pride who done the business for me LTO runs in the 3.40. He made up for an unlucky reappearance when winning an above standard Class 4. It was a Class 4 in name only as the 2nd (Regal Parade) and 3rd (Cha Cha Cha) are at least Class 3 handicappers. They have also boosted the form since too when going close on both their following starts. The rise of 7lb is fair and and I think he is on the way up. The stable are flying; two winners and three placed from the last seven runners. The two unplaced were not beaten far in 5th and 6th. Draw ideal for him to make all from. Despite a stiff straight, Beverley is surprisingly kind to front runners too. I have just taken everything I could at the 5/1 on betfair (wrote this around 4am now 4/1) and will be surprised if this doesn't go close.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.