Hamilton - Sunday 04/05

Event 3.30 Hamilton
Selection Wisemans Diamond
Strength 10/10
Date 04/05/2008
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.50 (Back)
Reasoning To me, this looks the diamond of the day. This looks a shocking race, but Kevin Ryans charge has already proved himself in this grade. His last 2 runs have been poorer in better races, but he steps back down to this very poor seller. He racked up a few victories at this level last term and it looks just about his grade. Providing he can find that form again, he shoud be a good thing today. AT a nice price too.

Re: Hamilton - Sunday 04/05 2.55 Hamilton I've backed Bivouac on both his previous two starts and I believe he has been a little unlucky. He wasn't given a great ride when 3rd at Wolverhampton and would've won had he not been short of room from the bend onwards. Ran a cracker and looked the winner for some way LTO but ran into a well handicapped type in Blue Spinnaker. That run has worked out very well and off a 1lb lower mark surely must go close. Yet to win however and will place safe. Bivouac 50% of stake win 4 betfair Bivouac 50% of stake place 1.78 betfair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.