FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package

swampster

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package

Well done you two :clap I nice package :ok (say hello to my mum while you are out there)
thought you looked familier you were the original tripitaka in monkey were you not:lol

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package Can the rest of us have confirmation that we are not getting the prizes offered so that we can stick the site in the recycle bin and ensure no one we know ever plays there?

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package

Can the rest of us have confirmation that we are not getting the prizes offered so that we can stick the site in the recycle bin and ensure no one we know ever plays there?
Totally agree, it looks to me that DafaPoker deserve the recycle bin. They have never reponded to my emails, so they have lousy customer support and since they are not honouring our tokens DafaPoker seem (at the moment) to be a crap site. Just withdrawing my money from there. Is it 'cos I'm not chinese :lol :moon:moon:moon to Dafapoker.

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package Been in touch with Dafa, and they're going to put the cash equivalent into your accounts, which isnt ideal I know. They have promised to arrange something else for FLUSH / PL as compensation, so i will push for a decent cash freeroll or quallies for the next APT event. Sorry again for the mess.

FAO difi , phil and others who are waiting :) I got onto Dafapoker about 10 minutes ago and FINALLY :loon ......... success ....... Ok its not a $30 cash credit but they have now transferred my token onto an APT Macau Stage 1 R/A Sat which I have been able to register with. :cow It starts at 3am their time ...... (8pm BST) .... everyday .... The guy said if you try to get into this sat today or any other day .... if you can't just explain it to them on live chat and they will transfer it ..... :ok After 30 hours of wasting time getting this I better get a seat to Macau :rollin.

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package N1 glceud .... hopefully everyone has now because we didn't have a token available this morning until I :spank ..... Dafapoker :lol. :dude you can thank me by "donating" chips later :rollin. Only kidding ......... er ....... not lol.

Re: FLUSH freeroll for APT - Woodie wins a package Just checked and I have token as well .... may use mine in this evenings game or may play early next week. Nice to finally get this one sorted - cheers Swampster sorry you had all this messing around :cheers