Afl Round 7

Re: Afl Round 7 Yeah...they do, Loki. :ok What were Melbourne paying at 3/4 Ash? Can see this 21 point mark being generous now! What a disasterous 3rd... Oh well, teams with crap defense + tempo style = :spank My bad. WOOOF!!! WOOOF!!! WOOOOOOOFFFF! :beer

Re: Afl Round 7

... Speaking through the pocket of course' date=' so well done to Saints punters [b']and thanks to Nick and co for trying to help.
Three unbeaten teams at Round-7 is extremely unusual and usually there's more hot and cold form in the first six or seven weeks. I mean there was Rich over Freo at 6.00 and Carl over Coll at 4.00 but the ones like Freo over Geel and Rich over WBD and even North over Haw would have happened in past seasons but just didn't come off. I notice the straight tipping at Herald Sun is on 190 pace, which is an average of 8.67/round - I was quite pleased to get 10 myself last week. That aside I suspect the leader in most tipping comps is on higher score than usual for this time of year?

Re: Afl Round 7 Yeah...possibly...in fact, I was just talking to my Dad who had 41 tips going into this round, so yeah, public favs are going ok I guess. I had 37 but "wasted" a few...Melbourne over Dogs...Sydney @ Geelong... Now there's Melbourne @ 3.00ish ;)

Re: Afl Round 7 Woof! ... phew, I needed that! Betandwin are probably out of business now. Don't know Taza. We're only half time here and I was going to spend the rest of game fixing my mail box that some pack of gnuts knocked off it's poll at 5:30 am Saturday morning :@. I might watch this now ... they can deliver the mail to the doorstep tomorrow.

Re: Afl Round 7

What was the crowd anyone?
Melbourne v Fremantle "Who Cares Cup" - AFL - Round 7 - Matches MCG - 4-5-2008 14:10 AEST Name Odds "Who Cares Cup" Gate Attendence 0 - 14500 5.00 Gate Attendence 14501 - 16500 3.25 Gate Attendence 16501 Plus 1.60 I just put $2375 on crowd more than 16501+ @ $1.60, imho i think it will be 22-30k, and also i will going to this game with me & 3 mates. Trust me, sign up using credit card... LINK: https://www.sportsbet.com.au
after final siren... i went onto the arena playing field goin nuts lol Crowd was - 19,500ish...

Re: Afl Round 7 :cow I'm over Richmond now ... sorry boys! How can you pick a winner in this topsy turvy comp!!! 19,243. The way I did it was count the arms and divide by two. Counted one row of eight, all arm in arm (bloody hard to count the arms that way boys! :@), so I knew DeMMa hadn't yet left. I got 19,241.5, so I assume their were three one armed patrons in attendance.

Re: Afl Round 7 19+ thousand hey! Amazing really. You have to wonder how many of these media personalities were forking out on the over ;) No doubt the squads (severely reduced by injury!) will be posted on the AFL website during the week. A weekend without football...what to do, what to do? :unsure