End of Season Goal Bonanza

Usually on Betfair, the odds on the total goals market for 6 or more goals will be in the region of 16.0-28.0. I would guess the average to be around 22.0. I seemed to remember that the last matches of the season tend to produce some game with a lot of goals. The explanation could be that they know exactly what result they need and throw caution to the wind leaving themselves exposed at the back or they have just given up and are looking forward to their Summer Hols ! :lol Speaking of teams on their hols ;), last night produced 8 goals in the Derby v Arsenal game. Anyway I looked into the stats for the last 3 seasons for the Prem and Championship for the last game of the season. From 6 lots of fixtures, there were 7 games which had 6 goals of more. At least one every time and 2 on one occasion. It's not a get rich quick scheme but might be worth looking out for again this season. The Championships last games are this Sunday and the Premierships the week after. Any 2 winners required for a profit.. :hope

Re: End of Season Goal Bonanza Well the last day of the Championship threw up a 3-3 draw so a profit was made on the day. I got 19.0 on Betfair but there were plenty of near misses and it could have been even better. There were 4 other games that had 5 goals so plenty of near misses. Hopefully find another one or two next weekend for the Premierships final fixtures. :hope

Re: End of Season Goal Bonanza thanks very much fellas :ok I'll be doing the 6 goals or more on all tomorrows premiership games. Not exactly a prolific system is it ? Another year until the next bets after tomorrows games !! :rollin

Re: End of Season Goal Bonanza It's basically like doubling your money when you get one in. The odds were about 20.0 and there were 10 fixtures. Like I said, it's not going to make you rich but that's now 9 wins from 8 attempts so it's a decent strike rate. :ok

Re: End of Season Goal Bonanza

It's basically like doubling your money when you get one in. The odds were about 20.0 and there were 10 fixtures. Like I said, it's not going to make you rich but that's now 9 wins from 8 attempts so it's a decent strike rate. :ok
good to hear mate :ok

• 1 year later...

Re: End of Season Goal Bonanza Well as promised, I'm back again 50 weeks after the initial post :loon I've been away so I missed the last week of the Championship but sure enough there was a 6 goal game so another profit would've been made (Charlton 4 Norwich 2). Just thought I'd bring this thread to the top again before the final day of the Premiership which kicks off at 4pm today. Any one game with 6 goals will guarantee a profit so....:hope Good luck all :ok

• 1 month later...