Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 26th

220 Market Rasen : Bronson F'Sure EW Trainer does very well with his limited horses, has given them a mid season break and are all appearing now, this one had his cob webs cleaned off at Southwell last time when well beaten but stayed on for second and will be spot on this time. Should have the run of the race as he's a trail blazer and cant see any other front runners in the field, could have them well strung out down the back straight and hopefully will stay on well enough to get home. For this comp i'm going EW, obviously to try and protect my total, its 9/2 at the moment so i'll be happy with anything near that price.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Saturday 26th 16.30 Sandown Whitcombe Minister EW Horse of mine to follow. Was 4th in a hot maiden last year, and followed this up with a win on the AW. 2nd LTO and the winner went on to win a listed race at Newmarket after to show the form was decent, and Whitcombe Minister was ranked 9lbs inferior on the day. Weight here looks good and can take this race at a decent price (hopefully). Showed ability so far, and maybe a question mark over the distance but pedigree suggests it may be able to handle it.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.