Easiest Bounty tourney of all time

glceud

Won the Stan James bounty tourney last week and they emailed me today and let me choose tonights bounty tourney format. Chose P/Limit omaha hi/lo 6 handed,3000 starting chips and 10 minute levels. $5 freezeout. $200 gtd(I think) $50 for knocking me out and $25 for any of the stan james team(last spotted in Waterstones trying to find out the rules). After last nights training session I am sure there must be a few confident PL members about:ok

Re: Easiest Bounty tourney of all time Been a bit naughty here got one of my mates who's only been playing poker a month to register. Explained why I was a bounty who the other bounties were and that it was $200 gtd Didnt tell him it was omaha, interesting to see how long it takes him to learn the rules!

Re: Easiest Bounty tourney of all time

Been a bit naughty here got one of my mates who's only been playing poker a month to register. Explained why I was a bounty who the other bounties were and that it was $200 gtd Didnt tell him it was omaha, interesting to see how long it takes him to learn the rules!
He just took out a bounty for $25!!!

Re: Easiest Bounty tourney of all time

Been a bit naughty here got one of my mates who's only been playing poker a month to register. Explained why I was a bounty who the other bounties were and that it was $200 gtd Didnt tell him it was omaha, interesting to see how long it takes him to learn the rules!
Clown that he is , he doubles GaF up and three hands later gives GaF the rest of his chips