** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Poker Trillion Migration complete ahead of Schedule

Poker Trillion

I am delighted to report that our migration to our new home is complete. If you are having any problems loggin in or have any other general enquiries then please use our excellent live help. The direct link is below. https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/71175134/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=71175134&byhref All loyalty payments have now been made and if you are due one, will be in your account when you log in. If you have not been paid and think you should have been please email (not PM as can't pick up when mobile) [email protected] and I will reply and credit if due. Tomorrow your added game and the 1st official day at our new home, and also when you can start to earn Rakeback again. The real beginning however will be on 1st May when:- $10,000 New Home Freeroll - Open to all Poker League Resumes - $100,000 prize pool 1st Trillion Treat on new home - GTD $5 daily sats begin tomorrow GTD Tournament schedule begins - $385,000pm GTD Rake Race Begins - Top 20 rakers in May play off for a WSOP Mini package. The player area will be back online tomorrow, just as soon as we have finished converting it all to Dollars. www.pokertrillion.com/move will answer questions about pending rakeback, existing account balances, loyalty payments and new login details. If you still have further questions, just let me know, or for even faster help, try our new live support. Looking forward to welcoming you all to our new home. Col