** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May - UK Winners Freeroll June 22nd

dobbin

Pre-Registration Opens Wednesday April 30th, 2008

Global Gaming Events#13 - $2,500 Freeroll sponsored by PokerKings. May 24, 2008 at 3pm EST Individual prize pool: $2000 PLUS $500 in tournaments for top 3 placing countries and forums.

Global Gaming Events #14 - PokerKings WSOP Trip - $5.50 Buyin sponsored by PokerKings. May 25, 2008 at 3pm EST. Total Individual Prize Pool to include: All buyins, $500 added, PLUS 1st place will receive a PokerKings WSOP Satellite Bonus Prize featuring a WSOP Main Event Super Satellite Buyin with money left over for travel expenses. Winning player must be 21 and present in Las Vegas to receive Satellite Buyin. *Bonus Prize Valued at $2500 $1000 in Tournaments for top 3 placing countries and forums. Lets Get a Large Team To Take This one Down. Come On PL ers

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May I think there will be a lot of value in this one...No USA Players and with Boss Media 3 sites rule on one computer I think the amount of players playing in this will be lower than normal...:hope

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May

I think there will be a lot of value in this one...No USA Players and with Boss Media 3 sites rule on one computer I think the amount of players playing in this will be lower than normal...:hope
You could be right :ok It's strange that the prize pools are in USD (when we know it's a EUR site)

Assuming no other obvious choices' date=' both of these will be focus games :ok[/quote'] Wee... i actually love this OFC tournaments cause they always have those huge prizes for the 1st place (Like the last one on Poker Time which a fish called DonChatoman won :nana:nana) Regards

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Nice win :ok The biggest put offs for me are: - They're too US centric - for example, the travel expenses for live events (in the US) are ridiculous and assuming you are only travelling locally (will be interesting to see what expenses they offer for the tourney on PokerKings where US players cannot play ;) ) - The forum challenge aspects are way way too heavily weighted on numbers.....

Nice win :ok The biggest put offs for me are: - They're too US centric - for example, the travel expenses for live events (in the US) are ridiculous and assuming you are only travelling locally (will be interesting to see what expenses they offer for the tourney on PokerKings where US players cannot play ;) ) - The forum challenge aspects are way way too heavily weighted on numbers.....
1st Prize For the buy in is $1000 WSOP Super Sat Buy In $1500 for travel,etc so you are looking at about 700sterling, not alot for a return ticket to USA and maybe a couple of nights accom I think that is the breakdown of the 1st Prize in the Buy In

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May I’ve played in one or two of these before in the PL team (and I seem to remember we were well outnumbered), but I’ve come up against the Boss 3 sites rule myself, this time, and support tell me there is no way round it. Best of luck to those of you who can play though.

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Support are wrong ;) There is no limit on the number of Boss sites you can play on your machine. There is a limit of 3 Boss site registrations per PC (per "build") - you can "get around it" by registering from a friends PC, by reinstalling Windows on your machine (a bit drastic!!), or by using Windows Virtual PC, VMWare or mojopac :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May Full Details

Global Gaming Events #13 and #14 - PokerKings Sponsored by PokerKings Global Gaming Events #13 - May 24th, 2008 at 3:00pm EST. 2,000 Players Max. $2,000 Freeroll PLUS $500 in Prizes for Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! Global Gaming Events #14 - May 25th, 2008 at 3:00pm EST. 2,000 Players Max. Total Prize Pool: All $5 + $0.50 Buyins PLUS $500 CASH ADDED PLUS $1,000 In Prizes For Winning Countries and Highest Placing Forums! PLUS - 1st Place will receive a PokerKings WSOP Satellite Bonus Prize featuring a WSOP Main Event Super Satellite Buyin with money left over for travel expenses. Winning player must be 21 and present in Las Vegas to receive Satellite Buyin.

Bonus Prize valued at $2500 ***Follow these two simple steps to pre-register for both fantastic events*** Step 1: If you don't have an account on PokerKings yet, you will need to set one up. Please use your favorite affiliates link to sign up, or go to PokerKings These two events are open toNon-US players only.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THESE EVENTS, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR EXACT POKERKINGS POKER SCREEN NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED TO REGISTER IN STEP 2. THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED SO GGE CAN GET YOU REGISTRATION TICKETS TO THESE EVENTS. PLEASE READ ALL EVENT DETAILS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PRE-REGISTERING.

Registration is closed for this event.
Details

Global Gaming Events #13 - $2,500 Freeroll

sponsored by PokerKings. May 24th, 2008 at 3pm EST Global Gaming Events #14 - PokerKings WSOP - $5.50 Buyin sponsored by PokerKings. May 25th, 2008 at 3pm EST. Registration: This is event is open to NON-US players only. Pre-registration will open on April 30th 2008 at approx. 3pm EST and will close on May 21, 2008 at 3pm EST. All participants must pre-register with the following information to be eligible to play in this event: 1. The EXACT Player Screen Name used to register your player account on PokerKings.(participants are urged to double check for any capitalization, punctuation, and/or spaces, if these are allowed in user names at the host site). Only PokerKings accounts will be eligible to play. 2. The EXACT Email Address used to register your player account on PokerKings. Only PokerKings accounts will be eligible to play. 3 Select the country you wish to represent from the drop down menu. 4. ***OPTIONAL*** - Participants can choose from the list of forums and affiliates on the drop down list in Step 2 of pre-registration. If you do not see your forum or affiliate of choice in this list, you may manually enter the name and web address of your forum of choice by selecting Other- Enter Forum Manually at the top of the drop down list of forums. NOTE: If you manually enter a forum, your pre-registration for this event will not be valid until the forum or affiliate you submitted is verified by GGE. PokerKings will remit one ticket to your account after your valid pre-registration on GGE. This ticket will allow you to register for both events 24 hours before the start of the freeroll and 48 hours before the start of the buyin. NOTE: You WILL NOT be automatically registered to play in this event. Each eligible participant must register in the PokerKingsTournament Lobby before the tournament starts. Individual Prize Pool: Global Gaming Events #13 - $2,000 Freeroll Global Gaming Events #14 - Total Individual Prize Pool: $500 cash added, plus buyins PLUS-1st Place will receive a PokerKings WSOP Satellite Bonus Prize featuring a WSOP Main Event Super Satellite Buyin with money left over for travel expenses. Winning player must be 21 and present in Las Vegas to receive Satellite Buyin.

*Bonus Prize valued at $2500 Country and Forum Prize Pools will be distributed as follows: Global Gaming Events #13 - Freeroll 1st Place Country wins a $125 Private Tournament on PokerKings 2nd Place Country wins a $75 Private Tournament on PokerKings3rd Place Country wins a $50 Private Tournament on PokerKings 1st Place Forum Wins $125 Private Tournament onPokerKings2st Place Forum wins a $75 Private Tournament on PokerKings3nd Place Forum wins a $50 Private Tournament on PokerKings Global Gaming Events #14 - PokerKings WSOP $5.50 Buyin 1st Place Country wins a $250 Private Tournament on PokerKings2nd Place Country wins a $150 Private Tournament on PokerKings3rd Place Country wins a $100 Private Tournament on PokerKings1st Place Forum wins a $250 Private Tournament on PokerKings 2nd Place Forum wins a $150 Private Tournament on PokerKings3rd Place Forum wins a $100 Private Tournament on PokerKings

Scoring:

Each event is scored independently from each other. The winning countries will be determined by adding the total cumulative points earned by their respective members. Only the top 30 players will earn points for their respective countries in these events. Points will be earned in reverse finish method plus bonus points as follows: 1st Place Individual earns 10 bonus points for their country and forum if applicable. 2nd Place Individual earns 7 bonus points for their country and forum if applicable. 3rd Place Individual earns 5 bonus points for their country and forum if applicable. 4th Place Individual earns 3 bonus points for their country and forum if applicable. 5th Place Individual earns 1 bonus points for their country and forum if applicable. Therefore 30th place would earn 1 point for their country, 29th would earn 2 points, etc. 1st place earns 30 points plus 10 bonus points for a total of 40. Out of the top 30 players, any player that is also representing a forum will earn points in the Forum Competition GGE will handle all country and forum scoring aspects and all GGE decisions are final. In the event of a tie between countries, the country with the highest finishing member in the respective tournament will be declared the winner. All individual country and forum prizes will be distributed by PokerKings. Good Luck To You And Your Country! Terms and Conditions: a. Your pre-registration will not be valid and you will not be eligible to play in this event if you submit the incorrect User Name, an invalid email address, or a website that does not have an active online forum. b. Only one pre-registration is allowed per person. Violation of this rule is grounds for invalid pre-registration, disqualification, and/or revocation of prizes, money, and/or forum points. c. You may only select one forum to represent per event, and once selected, your choice is final. d. Each GGE event you wish to play requires seperate pre-registrations. This method gives players the option to represent different forums, should they wish to. Disclaimer - Global Gaming Events (GGE) does not promote illegal, underage gambling or gambling to those who live in a jurisdiction where gambling is considered unlawful. GGE is not responsible for the content displayed after clicking any links on this site. All offers and events displayed are subject to change. GGE will not be held responsible for any personal loss of wagers or damages you may incur. By entering this site and/or pre-registering for any event, you are agreeing that you are aware of these terms and are of legal age.

Leaders

Pre-Registrant Leaders forGlobal Gaming Events #13 and #14sponsored by PokerKings

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN THESE EVENTS, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR EXACT POKERKINGS POKER SCREEN NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED TO REGISTER IN STEP 2. Little bit confusing as when you register it asks for your username. But your username is what you log onto the site with...your screen name is what shows at the table. I'm registered then...as long as they Do require the screen name and NOT your username. :unsure

Little bit confusing as when you register it asks for your username. But your username is what you log onto the site with...your screen name is what shows at the table. I'm registered then...as long as they Do require the screen name and NOT your username. :unsure
You think they would check the wording on these forms. :\ To be on the safe side, I registered twice - once with my username and once with my screen name. :hope

Re: Online Forum Challenge at PokerKings in May - PreRegistration open NOW ok, I just made an account on pokerkings and preregistered, but I used my username. Not sure if that's ok, so I tried to register my screenname also, but then it says that my e-mail is already registered: "The email address [email protected]- you are registering with has already been used for this event. Please contact us if you feel there has been an error." But then I look in my mail box and I see that I got the second e-mail with my screen name also... Hope it's ok, else... bad luck Hope to see you guys on the poker table. If you see EasyFish2 then that's me on pokerkings:)