Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday

520 Possol : 1pt win Pretty good race this with four to consider, you cant get away from the level of form that the fav Possol brings into the race, 3rd at the festival and then a close second to Oslot last time out. Henry Daly has his horses running well and knows whats required to win around here. Of the dangers, Tramantino just makes too many mistakes at the wrong times for me, La Grand Villez fell last time and Alan King hasnt had a winner in his last 30 runners, Muhtenbar from the Henrietta Knight stable has had 13 goes and has yet to win and might need a soft race to open his account, this isnt that.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tuesday FOR LIFE 3.25 Folkestone. LAY. (Racing Post F/C 3-1). Form figures look frightening, but looking deeper and at this 5f trip with the weights, it does look a tough ask. Deent jckey taking 5lb off, but she hasbeen anyhow, and with several live dangers who appear better suited by the trip and weights, it's a lay for me. Should show good speed early and give us a scare, but then the weights shold kick in and at least one or two should be too good. I started another thread BH, so can you delete it in your moderating fashion??

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.