Thirsk 18/04/08

3.40 Thirsk<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dandy Nicholls is bang in form and I was a fan of his Maia last season. I thought she could pick up a fair handicap this season and her reappearance on easy ground was encouraging. That form has taken a knock however so I’m hoping she will come on for that. Goes well for De Souza (113 on her) and I’m sure she will be winning soon. Not 100% sure about the trip or ground though.

I’ve backed Yes One on a few occasions and he has run well since going to Kevin Ryan. I still think there is a race in him although this drop in trip is a worry.

Bartercard has run with credit on his three flat starts although the handicapper hasn’t been kind, probably rated 7lb too high – interesting none the less.

Maia 60% of stake win 8.2 betfair 40% of stake place 2.32 betfair

Re: Thirsk 18/04/08 445 Thirsk - Rio Sands 14/1 betfred Theres a little word for Rio Sands in this weeks RFO draw analysis section and a scan through his form backs up their stance that the horse has run 3 or 4 decent races from poorly drawn stalls through his career. This isnt the strongest maiden in the world and Rio Sands is guaranteed to like the softened ground so can go well here from stall 9 of 16, which looks ok.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.