** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4

Saturday 19 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaragücü v Konyaspor (13:00BST) 2.103.304.00103% Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Konyaspor
Bursaspor Kulübü v Kaisimpasa SK (13:00BST) 1.563.857.00104% Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Kaisimpasa SK
Gaziantep BB v Manisaspor (13:00BST) 1.903.504.00106% Details »
Hide « Gaziantep BB v Manisaspor
Sivasspor v Ankaraspor (13:00BST) 1.464.008.00106% Details »
Hide « Sivasspor v Ankaraspor
Fenerbahçe v Denizlispor (17:00BST) 1.256.0015.00103% Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Denizlispor
Sunday 20 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Caykur Rizespor v Besiktas (13:00BST) 3.753.401.95107% Details »
Hide « Caykur Rizespor v Besiktas
Gençlerbirligi O. v Kayserispor (13:00BST) 2.703.352.87102% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi O. v Kayserispor
Trabzonspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (13:00BST) 1.943.404.33104% Details »
Hide « Trabzonspor v Gençlerbirligi SK
Istanbul BB v Galatasaray (17:00BST) 5.253.601.75104% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 Fenerbahce-Denizlispor Very easy bet. Denizlispor had many problems since 2 weeks. The key players are suspended. Yusuf Simsek the top player in Denizli is suspended. Goalkeeper Souleymanou Hamidou , Gökhan Güleç, Bülent Ertuğrul , Zafer Demir, Yusuf şimşek are all suspended. If they did not have enough points up today, they might end up the league in last 3. For Fenerbahce , no words to say. They are alone with GAlatasaray in championship race, They will have a straight win. 100/100 sure bet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 Bursaspor - Kasimpasa 1 The old team in Turkish League Bursaspor will do everything to win this game. They are very strong in home matches. They will not loose their chance and will get a straight win in their home. 100/100 sure bet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 Buyuksehir Beled - Galatasaray Galatasaray will play this game in Istanbul, so the stadium will be full with GS supporters. They will play like a home match. There is no chance to loose any points in this match. They will have a straight win and wait for the Fenerbahce match. 100/100 sure bet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 Trabzonspor-Genclerbirligi Trabzon has no aim, they are waiting for the end of the league, but they are the 4th strongest team ever in Turkey. Their home matches are very hard for foreign teams. In opposite site, Genclerbirligi must have to win thi,s game . Gencler is also very old team in Turkish league and nobody can think that they will go 2nd league. They must do something in this hard away match. Very dangerous match for betting. My opinion Genclerbirligi will get at least 1 point in here. 60/100 Also over 2,5 goals can be a good selection 80/100

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 Gaziantep - Vestel Last chance for Vestel but the rival is Gaziantep, very strong in home matches. The score may be 0-0 1-1 , i advise NO BET Sivasspor - Ankaraspor Sivas should win this match, but in Turkey I am not sure :)) They might loose some matches.. NO BET

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 VesTel iz goin bad lately.Team in bad shape.Last weekend motivation was high but result was totaly disappoint.If they lose one more single point this weekend, em sure nothin could save 'em off relegation danger.Therefore they r conscious of it and tra,ned whole week finally as a team.they will be without Ugur Inceman,Borbiconi and Sener.Nowadays they dun deserve any trust by anyone in fact.Losing at home vs Ankaragusu was an indicator of this complex theory.Antap will be without Beto and Bekir.So far Antep lost all match which they had to win.This time they neednt badly 3 points and this is most important factor what scares me off totaly.Without any pressure Antep team especially at home play good soccer but this time i will use my vote for visitors because of they need it badly. Vestel 0 hndcp 2.875 in sportingbet In my opinion despite of being no chance to avoid themselves from relegation for Kasimpasa,Bursa around @1.45-1.50 is clear .They didnt deserve it if we consider what they showed at the second half of season but actually all stories ended and Home team saving 'em from this tight squeeze absolutely needs 3 points.Serkan Kurtulus have an injury hit and deffo will not play.Lemme say that Bursa are without quality striker and this is effecting their result in last weeks.i saw like that in both Ankaragucu and Konyaspor matches.But if i consider host's possibility to score , cant solve the totals.Therefore i can only suggest home victory here. All you know that Konya was the most famous bet of last round.But that won even isnt enough for 'em still.Having 32 points can save them only a week.After taking points Ankaragucu almost , maybe surely , saved themselves.But there being players' injury problem is causing squag problems for Home team.Krita was out for a month and wont play against Konya too.Tolga-Murat Erdogan - Bebbe are questionable.But all r possible out too.Konya needs to collect some more points as i said.High stake Konya DNB @2.55 in sportingbet. Sivas around @1.40-1.50 r close to be banker.i know Ankaraspor feels relegation danger but Sivas feels also CL spot.2 big will clash soon and i dont think by considering this Sivas will drop any point at home vs poor teams. İ am about also Fener-Denizli over2.5 option. there being only 1.20 offered by bookies is guiding me to take over instead of home win.Denizli lost all 5 matches vs 3 big teams this season and Denizli Chairman declared 5.000 YTL extra per player if they get any point. I dont think they could do it but they can score and checking FB'S home potencial this should be as easy as home win bet. i will try to write some more picks for Sunday matches too.Good luck all;)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4

Buyuksehir Beled - Galatasaray Galatasaray will play this game in Istanbul, so the stadium will be full with GS supporters. They will play like a home match. There is no chance to loose any points in this match. They will have a straight win and wait for the Fenerbahce match. 100/100 sure bet
Think about it why we love football ?, because it's a game that can be happen everything... Galatasaray have played with BBspor in own stadium at Ali Sami Yen (2-2) dont forget it !! BB is a good team they have very important players like İbrahim Akın,Necati Ateş, Sertaç... So we can never say for a football match 100/100.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 19-20/4 KSK In Turkey there are some powers that you can not see. Nobody Noone can change this. GS will win this game and everybody will relax. Otherwise if BB wins GS will start a war to the committee. Nobody will want this. Everything will occur as usual, GS will win FB will win and the champion will become clear in the match between these 2 teams. BB's capacity is not important in this match as I suggest.

Bursaspor - Kasimpasa 1 The old team in Turkish League Bursaspor will do everything to win this game. They are very strong in home matches. They will not loose their chance and will get a straight win in their home. 100/100 sure bet
:clap:clap Bursa win (1-0 score) Herve Tum the scorer.

Trabzonspor-Genclerbirligi Trabzon has no aim, they are waiting for the end of the league, but they are the 4th strongest team ever in Turkey. Their home matches are very hard for foreign teams. In opposite site, Genclerbirligi must have to win thi,s game . Gencler is also very old team in Turkish league and nobody can think that they will go 2nd league. They must do something in this hard away match. Very dangerous match for betting. My opinion Genclerbirligi will get at least 1 point in here. 60/100 Also over 2,5 goals can be a good selection 80/100
0-0 final score, Gencler take 1 point :cheers

Fenerbahce-Denizlispor Very easy bet. Denizlispor had many problems since 2 weeks. The key players are suspended. Yusuf Simsek the top player in Denizli is suspended. Goalkeeper Souleymanou Hamidou , Gökhan Güleç, Bülent Ertuğrul , Zafer Demir, Yusuf şimşek are all suspended. If they did not have enough points up today, they might end up the league in last 3. For Fenerbahce , no words to say. They are alone with GAlatasaray in championship race, They will have a straight win. 100/100 sure bet
Fenerbahce 4-1 wins :cheers:nana

Fenerbahce-Denizlispor Very easy bet. Denizlispor had many problems since 2 weeks. The key players are suspended. Yusuf Simsek the top player in Denizli is suspended. Goalkeeper Souleymanou Hamidou , Gökhan Güleç, Bülent Ertuğrul , Zafer Demir, Yusuf şimşek are all suspended. If they did not have enough points up today, they might end up the league in last 3. For Fenerbahce , no words to say. They are alone with GAlatasaray in championship race, They will have a straight win. 100/100 sure bet
I don't know where you got that info but Yusuf şimşek played in the match...;)