Who has a full team for Sunday?

avongirl

It's been mentioned in a couple of team threads that there may be a risk of games freezing on Sunday due to lack of active players. Just wondering how many of our teams can actually field a full team and how many will have to have a sitout. Red Aces have a full team. :ok

Re: Who has a full team for Sunday?

It's been mentioned in a couple of team threads that there may be a risk of games freezing on Sunday due to lack of active players. Just wondering how many of our teams can actually field a full team and how many will have to have a sitout. Red Aces have a full team. :ok
AND a Sub! :ok TQM

All the good players will be in Newcastle :moon

Re: Who has a full team for Sunday? Is there any team fielding sit outs who usually field players?The cut off seems to be about 20% active players required - so long as we dont knock anyone out :tongue2, it should keep running with 4 active players....

Is there any team fielding sit outs who usually field players?The cut off seems to be about 20% active players required - so long as we dont knock anyone out :tongue2' date=' it should keep running with 4 active players....[/quote'] When my last game started there were 4 active players, 1 on the other table and 3 on my table. It froze after 1 hand and stayed that way until F-T joined the table after about 5 minutes. I warned all the players not to knock any of us out but nobody seemed to be listening. :unsure I then used the clock up before folding vitually every single hand until we reached the final table. It cetainly slowed things down. ;)

When my last game started there were 4 active players, 1 on the other table and 3 on my table. It froze after 1 hand and stayed that way until F-T joined the table after about 5 minutes. I warned all the players not to knock any of us out but nobody seemed to be listening. :unsure
4 players is exactly 20% ..... so maybe stops with 20%..... Not sure I agree we shouldn't be knocking players out though :unsure The onus is on eSport/Pokerroom to set it up properly - I wish they'd sort out week 8, so we know how they'll deal with it - assuming they do it properly and dont penalise you for knocking players out, then I think we should continue playing our own games....if the game is suspended for knocking players out, we have to trust that they will resolve fairly..... :unsure

Is there any team fielding sit outs who usually field players?The cut off seems to be about 20% active players required - so long as we dont knock anyone out :tongue2' date=' it should keep running with 4 active players....[/quote'] I will hold you to that GaF;)