Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4

Saturday 12 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
SK Sigma Olomouc v FC Viktoria Plzen (16:00BST) 2.18 3.25 4.00 102% Details »
Hide « SK Sigma Olomouc v FC Viktoria Plzen
Sunday 13 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FK Viktoria Zizkov v FK Teplice (09:15BST) 2.70 3.20 2.97 102% Details »
Hide « FK Viktoria Zizkov v FK Teplice
FK Jablonec 97 v FC Tescoma Zlín (16:00BST) 2.09 3.25 4.00 104% Details »
Hide « FK Jablonec 97 v FC Tescoma Zlín
FK Slavia Praha v FC Slovan Liberec (16:00BST) 1.72 3.50 5.50 105% Details »
Hide « FK Slavia Praha v FC Slovan Liberec
SK Ceské Budejovice v 1. FC Brno (16:00BST) 3.00 3.20 2.75 101% Details »
Hide « SK Ceské Budejovice v 1. FC Brno
SK Kladno v AC Sparta Praha (16:00BST) 7.50 3.85 1.50 106% Details »
Hide « SK Kladno v AC Sparta Praha
FK Mladá Boleslav v FC Baník Ostrava (19:15BST) 2.75 3.20 2.90 102% Details »
Hide « FK Mladá Boleslav v FC Baník Ostrava
Monday 14 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FK SIAD Most v Bohemians 1905 (16:15BST) 2.20 3.10 3.65 105% Details »

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4

Saturday 12 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Dukla Praha v Hradec Králové (09:30BST) 2.60 2.90 2.60 111% Details »
Hide « Dukla Praha v Hradec Králové
Fulnek v Zenit Cáslav (15:30BST) 1.60 3.40 5.25 111% Details »
Hide « Fulnek v Zenit Cáslav
Hlucín v Fotbal Trinec (15:30BST) 2.10 3.10 3.20 111% Details »
Hide « Hlucín v Fotbal Trinec
Vítkovice v Opava (15:30BST) 2.90 2.90 2.35 112% Details »
Hide « Vítkovice v Opava
Slovácko v Olomuc (18:00BST) 1.60 3.40 5.25 111% Details »
Hide « Slovácko v Olomuc
Sunday 13 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ústí v Vysocina Jihlava (13:00BST) 2.60 2.90 2.60 111% Details »
Hide « Ústí v Vysocina Jihlava
Marila Príbram v Sparta Krc (16:00BST) 1.30 4.50 8.50 111% Details »

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 A pretty dificult set of matches in the top flight wityh the Most v Bohemians TV match looking like a real battle for survival - smell yet another draw here, but the 2.20 for a home win looks pretty high as Bohemians are very poor travellers and not exactly convincing even at home (that equaliser on Sunday came in the 93rd after some pretty dismal display throughout the match). Elsewhere - I would think twice before backing Slavia, they are 1.72 for a reason. Sure they should win, sure Liberec is not on their level, BUT they blew two penalties on Monday, fell into the second behind Sparta AND they bottled it exactly the same way (or very similar) last year. Nobody knows if Monday's failure is still in their heads. If it is, God with them (and with punters backing them;)) Sparta's form doesn't convince me, they don't play likeable footy, but they get results and are top - see no reason why they should fail @ Kladno (which is a short trip from Prague, btw). Not sure I like any of the trio I recommended last week this time around - all of them are facing potentially very tight matches.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 new info re the Most v Bohemians match - the Bohemians coach resigned in the morning and the team has a new head coach, Zach, the former assistant coach. Afraid it doesn't count exactly in the category of a brand new coach - new wind - new motivation, though.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 Hmm... terrible round... The only one I like is Olomouc to win at home... I know they haven't been anything special recently, but still they are a good team at home. Plzen showed some nice defensive play on monday vs Slavia (which was playing terrible), but I think they were kind of over-motivated in front of their audience... still it was Slavia, the table leader, and to steal them their 1st position..... Olomouc is due a home victory and I think they can make it this weekend...

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 Have just looked into it and you may be surprised, but the recent H2Hs have been particularly bad for Olomouc - lost L3, a draw before this and won before that - on 15/5/04 @ home. Both are not very good teams - and Pilsen just off two 0-0 draws, Olomouc off two defeats and a 1-1 draw LTO. Olomouc 4-6-1 home v Pilsen 3-3-6 away. Also - Olomouc 1-6-3 and Pilsen 1-4-5 L10. This smells of a friendly draw with both relatively safe, although Sigma could do with three points. I'm steering well clear of this game;) GL anyway.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 Vitkovice - Opava Vitkovice started the this year excellent and now they are back in relegation fight back again after two loses in road. Today they face city neighbor Opava who dissapointed last week loosing home to Pribram but away its different story for them won in Hradec and unlucky draw in Slovacko((both promotion candidates) . Now its time to make amends for home failure and if they want to stay in promotion fight today its must win today. Price is way above from what I expected.GL :tongue2

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 1-1 FT :sad Own goal in 24 minute by Fulnek, otherwise they would have won ... ------- Fulnek - Caslav Fulnek is a newcomer of L2 this season and proved they have enough quality to deserve play in this division. They are a very strong home team beating strong teams like Pribram, Dukla, Olomouc.. If we look at their recent form since Xmas, it's quite decent: Only 2 games at home, first winning over Pribram (1L team, relegated last year) and drawing with strong Bohemians (another surprise coming from lower divisions).

05.04.Fotbal TřinecFotbal Fulnek0 : 1
29.03.Fotbal FulnekBohemians Praha0 : 0
22.03.FK Baník SokolovFotbal Fulnek1 : 1
14.03.FC VítkoviceFotbal Fulnek0 : 0
08.03.Fotbal FulnekFK Marila Příbram1 : 0
On the other hand, Caslav seem to lost something of their decent run after Xmas, losing to Vitkovice, Sokolov, Hlucin and even at home...
06.04.FC Zenit ČáslavFK Baník Sokolov1 : 2
30.03.FK Marila PříbramFC Zenit Čáslav1 : 1
23.03.FC Zenit ČáslavFC Hlučín0 : 2
15.03.FK Dukla PrahaFC Zenit Čáslav2 : 2
09.03.FC Zenit ČáslavFC Vítkovice0 : 1
Odds kind are kind generous for a home win (about 1.70), but I don't bet under 2, so if I don't find a bookie offering -0.25 (AH) at 2+, I'll probably go for HT/FT win. Fulnek are playing a weak side at home.. they are favorites.. Fulnek to win

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga + Second League 12-14/4 FT 1-0 :clap .. Olomouc was the better side, they missed many chances... so thanks god fot the penalty LOL

Hmm... terrible round... The only one I like is Olomouc to win at home... I know they haven't been anything special recently, but still they are a good team at home. Plzen showed some nice defensive play on monday vs Slavia (which was playing terrible), but I think they were kind of over-motivated in front of their audience... still it was Slavia, the table leader, and to steal them their 1st position..... Olomouc is due a home victory and I think they can make it this weekend...